PLUASIBLE

"Do not let your mind to decide"

It was already one week ago since we go back to our natural life, the vacation is ended and now we are return to focus in our own goal which is to graduate. Napakaraming bagay ang nangyari bat things for sure that remain is that I thought that the story in the beach will keep their but I am wrong.
Welcome to Samar University I read as I am headed towards the school gate, smilling to the guard as I show to him my I.D. and sanitizing my hands afterwards. Since the pandemic started medyo naging iba ang dating mundo pero unti-unti na ring bumabalik. I am headed towards as I saw my friend Nicole and her boyfriend, yes indeed she has a boyfriend nobody knows until she confess that yesterday.

"Hi" ani ko then look at the guy.

"Hey" nicole said then kiss her boyfriend before it go to its department.

"So It was the engineering guy" I said while we are walking going to our department.

"Yeah, isn't he handsome?" Nicole proudly said.

"Kind of but not a bad taste" I said then nicole tap my shoulder.

"Ahws, hindi iyon masakit" I said then she saw me her apologzing act. "Whatever" I added.

Its already past noon when we ended our Morning class and since the COVID is still rooming around half day lang ang klase ko and 3 times a week for face to face and 2 times a week for online and modular class. Medyo masakit sa ulo pero need natin makagraduate kaya laban.

Mag-isa akong lumabas kasi yong mga kasama ko ay may kanya kanyang mundo. I am not an outcast sadyang I don't feel like to join them today. At ngayon lang din ako nakaginhawa kasi walang langaw ang umaaligid ngayon sa akin. Speaking of langaw I am seeing him waving at me right now, Ariestotle and his finest smile. I really don't know kung tama ba itong ginawa ko, letting him to envade my life is not simple.

Flashback....
One week ago in their departure going home. Nasa bus sila pauwe and the sitting arrangement is kinda awkward dahil magkatabi si Ariestotle and Michael habang sa unahan naman nila ay sina Nicole and Imee and the rest of the friend.

"Are you okay sitting-
" Do I have a choice?" pagpuputol ko sa sasabihin niya pagkatapos ay tumingin sa paligid. Aries followed him then he smirk after knowing na puno na ang bus.
"Maybe you can ask one of your friend, exchanging a sit" Aries said while baring this awkward moment inside the bus.
"Or maybe you just need to shut up and let the peace envade us!" I said in annoyance.
"I am just giving you an option" He insisted said.
"The option here is for you to keep your mouth shut, and I don't want to sit beside anyone of them baka tanongin lang ako sa nangyari kagabi" I said then put an earphones. I dont want to listen any of his words. Medyo tumahimik ng ilang minuto dahil umandar na rin ang bus.

"It I have a chance can you still give it to me" he said in the middle of silence. I want to ignore him pero hindi sa ganitong sitwasayon at walang chance para hindi siya pansinin.

"If I am her maybe the world will never be a problem to us" ani ko sa malalim na boses, I don't want to catch any attention. I open the window at naramdaman ko ang pagdapo ng malamig na hangin sa pisngi at paglipad ng ilang hibla ko ng buhok.

"Why are you scared?" Aniya at hinawakan ang kamay ko. Wala akong lakas para pigilan siya sa mga the moves niya. I let him to hold my hand.

"Because I am" ani ko at tumingin sa kanya ng may takot sa mata. I have a reason and that reason will remain secret until it reveal itself.

"You just need to try, open your heart and let me in" Aries said then pinisil niya ang palad ko. I feel a warm touch and my heart beat fast I look at him then a tears fall down.