ㅡjinjoo/jangchae p.2ㅡ

hi. I prefer you to read in very small size of font. just suggesting ;)
.
.
.

The girls already in their car ready to go to the music core. Like always they will took a nap for a while to get some energy. But not for a certain girl, the leader of course.

She was not in the good mood. Even the members afraid to talk with her includes Wonyoung. Wonyoung try to talk to her but she just got ignored by the older. Poor baby.

"Unnie..." Leeseo called the leader with fear a little.

Even she always playing with the older she still scared with her when she was in serious mode.

Yujin then looked at her and raised her brows. Leeseo went closer a bit towards her.

"A-are you o-okay unnie?" she stuttered.

Yujin who seeing the youngest like that just sighed. She know the younger want to make her feel better but she was afraid.

"Come here." Yujin for the first time in that day talking.

Right. They already arrived a while ago. They were in the waiting room to fix their make up. But the two already done fixing their make up. So the two just sitting waiting for other members. And Leeseo who was already feeling awkward with her unnie cold shoulder try to talk with the older.

Leeseo just shooked her head at Yujin, refused to get closer with the older. Yujin was confused at first but then she choose to tease the younger.

"Why? Are you afraid of me now?" Yujin said teasingly even wiggled her eyebrows made the younger pouted.

"Ahhh unniee~ Stop teasing me~" she slapped the older arms.

The older just giggled at the younger. Then there started the tickling each other session.

The other members who were hearing the maknae whining quickly looked at them. Their face immediately plastered with smiles.

"She never have a plan to stop teasing Leeseo." Wonyoung said earning giggles from the other three.

"We all knows that she can't ignore the pleading Leeseo." Gaeul said and raised her brows.

"It's her daughter." Lizrei said in unison made them bursts in laughter.

"10 minutes." one of the staff popped out of nowhere make the four looking at the door.

"Ndee." the four girls said in unison and prepared for their performing.

"Yujin unnie~ Seoo-ahh~ Get ready." Wonyoung said made the two stopped from their own session.

"Arasso unnie~" Leeseo quickly ran from the leader who want to tickle her again.

Yujin just laughed watching her running outside the room dragging Gaeul who was just gave in. Yujin stood up and fixed herself as Wonyoung slowly approaching her.

"Unnie." Yujin looked at her and hummed in response.

"You met unnie last night right?" Yujin frowned looking at the younger.

Her mood suddenly dropped hearing the question. She don't remember telling her members that she was going out last night to meet with Minju.

"Aniyo." Yujin said coldly.

She was about to went out from the room but Wonyoung hold her arms made she turned her head to the younger again.

"Don't lie unnie. I saw you went back to our dorm last night." Wonyoung said and frowned.

Confused why the older suddenly turned cold again. Well she didn't know what really happened to the older. But she really saw the older last night cause she went back to the dorm a bit late than the older.