Do we Have Beef?

Me and India were sitting in class ordering sneakers on our phone till the bell rang. We walked out and met up with our boyfriend. As we walked to the car our worst nightmare walked up to us, Camilla Ross.

It started last year when she was talking bull about me, because she said that I was trying to get with her man. No one want that country bumpkin that always starts mess with the boys, because my boyfriend always comes and tells about it. I told her when we sat down to talk that , I have no beef with her and I just want to know what's going on. Camilla said one of her fake friends said I was talking to him. Maybe I was, but we were assigned partners for a project. I told her that and she started getting loud at the mouth. I don't do loud mouth while I was talking at an inside voice, so I start yelling and we go back in forth. I walked away and she stills talks about me till this day.

Anyway lets get back to what me and india were doing. Jasion had his hand over India talking all lovey Dovey, while me and Hakeem having a serious conversation. We was talking about an incident that happened last week with him and some girl named Nicki Ross. Yep, I said it sister of Camilla. While me and Bae was talking Camilla comes up and said did u see my snapchat I sent you. I said no I will look when I get into my car. She walked away and I got heated. India, Jasion, Hakeem, and I walked to my car and turned on some music. I looked on snapchat and saw her stupid video. I got out the car and Hakeem said where you going baby. I kept walking, then I started to run and catched up with Camilla. "So you got the biggest balls right now to send me a stupid video talking bull. If you got something to say, then say it to my face instead of an app. It seems like you can't say it to my face, because you scared or something." I said in a loud tone. Everybody started to gather around us and then Hakeem,Jasion, and India showed up finally. When they saw me I was heated!