Yay, beginning of the story

This is probably something you've all seen before, an author talking about their opinions that nobody probably even reads, yes? Well I'm going to do talk about my opinions anyway, also, most of the story chapters will be short as 500 words (at smallest), as I don't get much free time to myself. Anyway, I'm rather excited to start writing this story as I've had many ideas over the course of a few months, the start of the story will probably begin in a few days, At least 4 days and at most 10, if I make one too late please just remind me kindly that I have taken a while to upload a new chapter, yet not many of you who are reading this will, I would appreciate it as I am very forgetful, I have probably repeated many similar words in this page, yes? Well I will try my best not to do that during the actual story as many people find repetition obnoxious and annoying. As my actual thoughts on this story I think I will probably make many mistakes, it will be cringe and not many people will read nor come across it, but that's fine, as few readers would just give me more time to waste editing the chapters and story.

                                                                            _. 216 words._