dhar and laura and ella rose go to the orphange

dhar and laura and thier daugther ella rose they are driving to the orphange to adopt the teenage girl maria, they arrive to the orphange and asked the owner of the orphange we are looking to adopt a teenage girl  name maria, and the owner of the ...

dhar and laura and thier daugther ella rose they are driving to the orphange to adopt the teenage girl maria, they arrive to the orphange and asked the owner of the orphange we are looking to adopt a teenage girl  name maria, and the owner of the orphange said yes she is right here, the owner  of the orphange  asked maria these sweet couple are going to adopt you, would you want that, and maria said yessssss!!!! then i will let them know , then the owner of the orphnage said to dhar and laura the girl maria said yes she wants to be adopted by you guys, and dhar and laura said to the owner of the orphange we are excited to adopt her then sign the adoption papers so dhar and laura signed the adoption papers and they officaly adopted maria into thier, family, then laura asked the orphange owner can i get to know her and the owner of the orphange said yes, so laura followed the owner to where maria was, and the owner of the orphange said to maria this is your new mom and her husband is your dad and thier daugther is your sister, then laura said to the orphange lady can i talk to maria alone, and the lady said yes, and she left.

================================================================================

nice to  meet you my name is laura  and  my husband name is dhar and our daugther ella rose is your sister we officaly adopted you, and maria said i am super excited to have a mom a dad and a little sister, i am super happy and excited to be part of your family, then laura said we are so happy to have you in our family, maria then asked can i call you mom and laura said yes, and mom can i call your husband dad, and laura said yes to maria, are you ready to see your new home asked laura to thier daugther maria and she said yes lets, go.

================================================================================

then meet with dhar and ella, maria i want to introduce you to my husband dhar, nice to meet you mr dhar,can i call you dad, and dhar said yes, we are so happy to be a family, then the lady of the orphange said wait i need to tell you something about maria past, and mom and dad asked ella and me to wait in the car and me and my little sister ella went to car to wait we turned the air condition and movie, then the lady of the orphange started to tell dhar and laura , about maria past, and the lady said to dhar and laura, maria have really bad asthma, and she is super alergic to nuts and body wash and make you, and to dust, and they said we are allready perpared

================================================================================