Part 1

Sakura Pov:
After sasuke left the village my feelings slowly fading away, Naruto was always there for me when I'm sad he promised to bring sasuke back for me but I don't want sasuke back after a few years I was feeling less attracted to men. I went to ino's flower shop to tell her that I think I'm lesbian I saw her holding a flower
I ran up to her and hugged her from behind
She was surprised but hugged back. "Ino-chan I need some advice" ino looked at me and gave me a wide smile " sure saku what seems to be the problem" Sakura gave a small smile and I said "ino promise me u won't be angry" ino looked at me curiously and said "Sakura u can tell me anything"
I looked at her and said " ino I think I'm lesbian" ino looked at me in shock but slowly turned into a smile and said " so Sakura who do u like?" I looked at her in shock because she wasn't disgusted I said " umm...we'll the girl I like is.....Hinata" I turned and blushed ino looked at me and smirked "oooh~ saku-chan likes hina-chan u should go tell her" I looked at her disappointed and said "ino....she..she ..like Naruto..." I said sadly ino looked at me with pity and said "Sakura...tell her how u feel or this is going to torture u if u don't" I looked at ino and said"I'll think about it...." Ino smile as I walked out of the flower shop back to my house on my way I saw a beautiful long raven haired girl "Hinata..." i looked at her until she noticed me staring and she said " oh saku-Cham nice to see u here" she said with a small smile I stuttered and said " O-oh H-hina s-s-sorry didn't realise you'd be here" I said looking away in embarrassed as my house was just a few blocks away I looked at Hinata and said taking a deep breath " Hinata...we need to talk.." she looked at me in suprise and said "sure Sakura tell me what u need from me "
I looked straight into her eyes and said " Hinataithinkiloveyou" she looked confused and said "can u repeat slower saku cha" I took a breathless breath and said" hina I think I love u...."

To be continued