Arrived To The Village 🏡

Next day his frjends inform him about the trip place,time and the days they are going to stay.for 2 week they are going to stay in the village and starting their journey on saturday.first gaurav rejects the tour because they tells him they are staying for 2 weeks but his friends and his sister convinced him and agree to the days.

Its was saturday evening rohit and parvathy was in gaurav's house as they are going leave from their.after having lunch they started their journey with more funs banters and cute fights between brother sister and sometimes amoung friends.

As it was night they stoped near a normal hotel and had their dinner and again starts the journey.gaurav and rohit exchange the driving time to time wgen they felt tired.

At lastly they arrived in early morning and parvathy calls to her uncle and inform to tell about their arrival.after sometimes the door opened by an old lady and old man.all smile looking at them and thetwo old people ask them to come in and show their room and ask them to rest.

After 8 hlurs of sleeping all wake up and freshed up and had their breakfast in like village peoples type.put the mate in the floor and sits down and had their breakfast.

Ro-Aaha inda maari super aana sappadu saptadhe illa paati enna taste uh mmmmm.
Vai-Aama da semma.
Gau&par-Maanam pogudhu thu eppo paaru sappadu cheiii.
Ro-Poda.

He started to eat making them sighed.

Pati-Yemma parvathy.
Par-Sollu paati.
Pati-Ewanga ellam yaaru ma unakku?
Par-Friends pati.
Pati-Appidi na enna ma?
Ro-Appidi naa nambargal paati.
Pati-Ooh seri pa.

They had their breakfast and ask pati to show the village.firstly tgey went to muthukumar's house the leader of the village to tell about their arrival.

Pati-Adiyea sadhvi kannu.
Sad-Varen paati.

Hearing that time unknowly gaurav's head turns toward the door and saw a tiny girl in a half saree with a cute smile showing ger dimples.

Pati-Innaiku nee pogallaya da?
Sad-Enga pati?
Pati-Adhan da poriya ellam pai neraya eludhathukku ulla wechitu engayo andhu enna dhu.
Sad-Aiyoo kelavi adhu school paati.
Pati-Sari pogalaya?
Sad-Illa paati innaiku.aprom ewangallam yaaru paati sondakaarangala?
Pati-Aama da namma gramathuku wandhu irukkanga awanga oorla irundhu parka adhan un thaatha ta sollitu polam nu wandhen.
Sad-Sari iru naan thaatha wa kootitu waren.

She went inside.gaurav saw the girl without blinking.after sometime sadhvi comes with her grandpa and pati introduce them to him and tbey greeted him and at once he called gaurav near him maming him shocked and gulped in fear.

Tha-Un peru enna?
Gau-Gaurav thaatha.
Tha-Iwangallam un nanbargala?
Gau-Aama thatha.
Tha-Yethuna nalaikku thanga wandhu irukkinga.
Gau-2 kilamaikku (weeks)thaatha.
Thaa-Ooh sari inga naan dhaan oor thalaivar naan solradha dhaan kekkanum appidi yedhachu kekkama thappu panninga na ooru ku thirumba poga mudiyadhu sariya.
Gau-Sari thaatha (Gulping in fear)

At same time one rowdy comes from the jeep and get downs from the jeep and stand i front of sadhvi's houseit's none of other than arjun and his gang.

Arj-Enna kelavi pudhu aalunga yaaru?
Pati-Sonda kaaranuga pa.
Arj-Namma yaarunum solli vei theriyattum un thalaivar pathi mattum sollama.
Pati-Sari pa.

The way he speeks to the oldlady makes gaurav anger and he fisted his hand but rohit held him and nodded no to which he did the same and they went to see the village all around for sometimes........💜.

What will happen next?

Keep guessing until the next chappy 😜🏃‍♀️.

So this is the chappy for today,if it is not up to your expectation sorry 🙏.

If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all for the day.
Will meet you all in next chappy.

With love
Mine 💜 To be continue.........