clinic duty..

House was doing clinic duty for 2 hours today, his patients so far were mild things; nothing special.

The guy that was here now was complaining about his nose killing him
"I went to bed and when I woke up it hurt, really bad."
House looked at some papers, half ignoring the man on the chair.
"Do you have children sir?" House didn't look up from his paper while either of them spoke
"Uh-yes I do, why?" House stood up and grabbed some tweezers, he than began to stick it up the man's nose and pull a small children's toy put from it.
"Oh my god-" House put it on the table and the patient left.

The door then opened, House expected it to be another patient, but to his surprise his dear best friend, Wilson.
"Wilson, what do you need buddy" House sat down on a chair and pulled on up for Wilson too.
"Boredem I guess."
House smirked at Wilson.
"I can help with that" they both knew what was going to happen so Wilson quickly stood up, closing the blinds and locking the door, before he could rush back to houses side he got pushed up against the wall and lips smashed against his. Wilson melted into the kiss and House slipped some tongue in.

After making out for a few minutes they separated and Wilson dropped to his knees while they both unbuckled houses belt and pulled his trousers down a bit, Wilson slowly pulled houses boxers down and suddenly Houses cock sprung put and stood tall. Wilson slowly started taking houses shaft and what he couldn't fit in he took in his  hands. House through his head back in pleasure, let out a low moan and took a handful of Wilson hair, tugging it hard. Wilson slowly stated bobbing his head up and down houses shaft, as House let out low groans of pleasure, Wilson started to speed up his pace and as he did so House tugged harder on his hair.
Wilson felt House cock twitch, showing he was close. House started to stutter 'i-im cl-close' as soon as he said this House came panting heavily. As Wilson slowly pulled his cock out of his mouth, looked into houses eyes and swallowed hard every last drop of cum in his mouth. House reached his hand down to Wilson face and wiped a few drops off his chin, Wilson grabbed his hand and licked the few dropes he did not swallow before