Transcendence

Oh, what an idiot I was to agree to take part in UNO's new game. He made it himself. Everything and everyone he created was his. I was impressed, and I actually wanted to see what he created just for me. "You might even be surprised," he told me. "If a human played this game of mine, it wouldn't be mental enough to survive Life itself anymore."
          "Oh," I replied, raising my eyebrows. "I see why I'm the only one taking the challenge then."
          UNO nodded. "Beings like you, however, are perfect for this. Sure, you'll still lose most of your sanity, but you'll appreciate the effort I put into it."
          Resting myself in UNO's arms, I took a minute to rethink my decision. He just wants to hurt me even more, just like when I played Red Door, Yellow Door. But this will be different. I won't be able to speak to him. I'll be completely paralyzed, horn to hoof. And he won't be able to help me in my time of need. I took a deep breath, unstiffening myself before releasing the command. "Hypnotize me."
          The transcendence was slow, but it brought my attention to peace. During this minute, UNO told me, "If you're curious, the reason why I created this game was because I wanted your opinion on the 'worst of the worst'. I doubt you'll answer in simple terms after you first return, but perhaps fear, distress and agony should make work a jar of biscuits this week." Oh, shit. "By the by," he continued, "do you happen to have an irrational fear of tiny holes?"
          "Trypophobia?" I whispered. "No, not particularly."
          I saw UNO smile through my blurring vision. That was a cue to close my eyes before they started to swell. One last phrase, and I was gone. "Have fun."