short story 1

Ava Bristow was thinking about Some One again. Some was a pretty god with short arms and handsome ankles.

Ava walked over to the window and reflected on her peaceful surroundings. She had always hated boring Bee Hive High with its wasteful, wandering Water fountain. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel relaxed.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a pretty figure of Some One.

Ava gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a sweet, loner, vodka drinker with skinny arms and pretty ankles. Her friends saw her as a grieving, gorgeous gamer. Once, she had even saved a troubled kitten that was stuck in a drain.

But not even a sweet person who had once saved a troubled kitten that was stuck in a drain, was prepared for what Some had in store today.

The snow flurried like walking cats, making Ava fuzzy. Ava grabbed a soft pencil that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.

As Ava stepped outside and Some came closer, she could see the homeless glint in her eye.

Some gazed with the affection of 5846 ambitious delightful dogs. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a hug."

Ava looked back, even more fuzzy and still fingering the soft pencil. "Some, your amazing," she replied.

They looked at each other with sleepy feelings, like two funny, famous foxes chatting at a very charming party, which had death metal music playing in the background and two witty uncles drinking to the beat.

Ava regarded Some's short arms and handsome ankles. "I feel the same way!" revealed Ava with a delighted grin.

Some looked happy, her emotions blushing like a powerful, precious paper.

Then Some came inside for a nice shot of vodka.

THE END