Angels Share

"-Diluc is Hot"

That's what she said to Jean that day, but I guess we shouldn't start here should we?
Hello Y/N. I shall introduce you to the plot:

Y/N a woman who lives in Mondstadt. The land of freedom. I guess you can say she has a unique personality. She has all kinds of friends. She takes part in the organization: Knights of Favonius, and pretty much has a small rank in it, Adventure. (Like Amber) She often spends time hanging around and exploring. But she still does her duty at protecting others. She is a nice person if I remember correctly.

Now that you know who you are in this world. I shall present you to everyone.

                                                               *Insert cool transition here*

Y/N pov:

It was a normal day I guess.. I was proud that I was able to help Amber with a comission. She had a happy smile in her face as i could listen to her talking about Eula, or any of our superiors. She seems such a nice girl. I don't know why she still has such a low rank...She seems capable too! I guess Jean just does not value her a lot...

Amber: - Ooh! Y/N thanks for helping me with this comission! I guess we could go somewhere together would you mind it?

You: - Why would I mind it? Do you have any idea where should we go?

Amber: - I know a place that serves good drinks!! Are you interested?

You: - Let me guess, Angel Share?

Amber: - You really can read my mind! Can't you Y/n?!

You: - It's literally the most famous tavern in Mondstadt...Amber...

Amber: - Eh? Oh...

You: - Dumb Amber...

Amber: - Oi!

Like that me and Amber stated walking towards our destiny: Angel share. I can't remenber going there lots of times. But I guess it's a good place. With a nice ambient. The only problem it's that there's a lot of drunkards...

A few minutes later. They arrived.

As soon as I got in. I saw some familiar faces. I could recognize Kaeya: The Cavalry Captain of the Knights of Favonius. I saw him sometimes at my workplace. But I don't really know him. He just seems like a fine man. But my eyes suddenly turned to look at a certain person with a long and strong red hair. I don't recognize him. He looks like the bartender for today... What happened to Charles?! I'm not sad too... This bartender look's like he just got out from a romance novel! I could stare at his deep red eyes forever. But i just feel my arm being touched.

Amber: - Are you okay Y/N ???

You: - No, I'm not- What?! Oh yes I am...Sorry...

Amber: - Are you sure? I could take you to the cathedral instead....

You: - No!! I'm alright Amber.

She seemed worried but I turned her down by seating in a chair close to the barstand. She immediatly followed me and sat down next to me.

You: - Do you have any suggestions Amber?

Amber: - I usually drink a Valley Sunset but you could ask the bartender for something special...

She'd blink at me and as soon as I could realize Amber raised her hand. The red-haired bartender turned at us and asked:

???: - How may I be to your service?