1

Sorry for my shittin english. I can't remember many episodes from the show, but I have wanted to do this since I know Chirstine Cavanaugh Oblina's voice actress RIP, and I always have aprecciate this character.

y/n are asthmatic in this story.

In the town, many rumors about monsters were coming out from different persons.

Oblina started her morning like every day but for some reason, she woke up with a great potential to be scary, she was ready to take another class with the gromble but with her best friends.

after all that, the threesome went out the deep from the burrow. They went to look for food in the trash when Ickis and Krumm were distracted...

While those monster were around the trash, he was walking near the dock ¿why does exactly he choose to take a walk around the dock after school? He thought didn't know the reason but the truth was that he loves the lake when he is sad.

"mm... that boy seems special.." she threw the wheel away and cautiously moved to him

He was standing watching the water for a long moment until get bored. When he turned around to go back home he opened his eyes, Wide open, just to see how a kind of alive umbrella screamed and opened her mouth to show the horror in shape of long organs inside it.

He was too nervous and scared that he couldn't make a move. Just numb, muted and shocked. Shaking with fear

the scare was such that y/n felt his heart bumping millisecond after millisecond losing control of his will, he fell to the ground and start to squeeze his chest on the heart.

When y/n fell down the ground, his backpack flew out to float over the lake.

"oh uh.." Oblina didn't know exactly what to do, she couldn't remember if the gromble once taught what to do in cases like this, however, she could remember once what humans do when somebody needs oxygen... a kind of kiss.

Oblina brought her hands above his shoulders.

" I can't do this!"

- my... In-Inhaler... I neeed. - he pointed his finger at the ground where it was supposed to be, but it didn't there anymore, might that device rolled away..-my... Back-pack..

- Your backpack, yes, but where!? - she saw his stuff some meter at distance. - there's no time to waste.-she muttered.

She could barely put her lips next to him, feeling a strange sensation, his skin was so soft and warm, she barely started to blow some air until an ambulance's siren screamed too loud.
- No... It will be better get that thing. - she went for the backpack but suddenly

"what? Who called them?"

- I asked for the police too!

- they are coming already!

- No I need them right Now! Those thieves might come back! - an oldman, lake's watchman or something like that, told to the paramedics angrily.

When the paramedics got out the ambulance to take the boy, Oblina realized that she run away as much as she could into the trashpile

- Oblina! What are you doing?! C'mon we have to get out of here! - Ickis called her Behind trash noticing she was trying to get close the boy.

- There are people! C'mon let's back.

Ickis and krumm

Once the ambulance had gone, Oblina was felt very guilty about what just happened; maybe, probably, she killed that human boy.

"what have I done?"

- Oblina what just happened? - Krumm asked worried.

- yeah what was that?

Nerviously she just could said
- I don't know... I made a mistake

- Hey!! You bunch of weirdos thieves! "I don't know exactly what supposed you are wearing, but I saw what you were trying to do to that boy...
You fricking monsters! I will found you! Show yourselves before I'll go for you!

- Thieves? - Krumm asked confused.

And then none of them made a noise.

- Alright pals, I'll go for my shotgun! - he was looking inside a surveillance booth that was on the dock.

- C'mon hurry up we have to get out of here.

- Yeah That oldman it's crazy.

- C'mon into the water.

Ickis and krumm jumped in the water under the bridge, Oblina was slow to do it, she was still shocked by what she did and what she's about to do.

- Oblina move on, he is armed! - ickis yelled at her

- uh!... Ah!.. - nervously, she turnes everywhere looking for a escape but suddenly she saw the boy's backpack.

- Stupid police! I'll do the job by myself! - he show off his gun and aimed to oblina
- I got you...

Oblina avoid the first shoot moving fastly and jumped into the water.

The oldman continued shooting but missed every shoot.

They were got to the underground...

After the most long moment their have had.

Ickis finally said something.

- What are you doing with that? Why did you take it?

- I... - Oblina saw the backpack over her hands, the truth is she was worried about what was happening to the boy. -I don't know...
She thought that the less thing she could do is taking care of his things while he is busy at hospital.

her, she felt weird, thinking over and over again him.

That boy at the lake.