Trouble On The Way

It all started with a man named IShowPeppaPig, but let's call him IShowPeppa. He lived with hislittle brother, his mom, and his dad, Cristiano Ronaldo. They lived up a hill and IShowPeppa would hangout with his friends KSI, MrBeast, and Kai Cenat. MrBeast went out of town for two weeks, so IShowPeppawas really saddened that he couldn't see one of his best friends. Ronaldo would always go to the futbolfield and practice, while IShowPeppa would do mischievous things at home with his friend MrBeast. Onetime, IShowPeppa and KSI filled the entire house with sugar, and that's why they often gotin trouble. 

IShowPeppa's parents didn't want them to see each other because they knew that theywould always do something that causes trouble. As the two were getting the last block to make 1 millionblocks (I don't even know how all of these blocks fit into one house), Ronaldo walked into the house.IShowPeppa and MrBeast were looking at Ronaldo with fear in their eyes, because they couldn't believethey got caught. IShowPeppa said, "What are you doing here?" and Ronaldo said angrily, "This is myhouse! Of course I'm going to be here! Now what are you doing in my house?" 

"We were just eating sugar..." 

 "You were not just eating sugar! You were trying to destruct my house by filling the entire house with sugar! I can barely even walk 5 steps forward!" 

 "Look, we're sorry. We promise we won't do this again..." 

 "There is no sorry. Sorry isn't necessary. I can't believe you would do this, just because your little friendtold you to!" 

 "I thought it would be cool to experiment with something that no one has tried before..." "Experiment?! That's why no one has tried it before! Because it's stupid!" 

"You don't have to overreact. This will all blow over one day..." 

"It will blow over when I ground you for two weeks! I don't even know why I'm giving you sucha small punishment. I should be doing worse!" 

"Please don't ground me. I was peer pressured."

"PEER PRESSURE IS NOT AN EXCUSE! If I was in danger, would you choose your so-called friendsover me?" 

"Not over you. You're my dad. You're the goat. Seweyyy" 

"SUIIIIIIII" 

"Yeahhhh!!! You're honestly the coolest dad I've ever had." 

"But you're not showing me that you believe that." 

"Look. I'm really sorry about what I did. If you just give me one more chance to fix everything, Ipromise I won't do it again. I know I've done this thousands of times, but I've really learned my lesson. Ihope you can forgive me." 

"Alright. But you have ONE last chance. If you blow it, you won't get to go to Lil Uzi Vert'sconcert on Saturday night with KSI and MrBeast." 

"I understand. Thank you for hearing me out." 

"Of course." 

They gave each other a big hug, and IShowPeppa felt very regretful because of what he did. Hereally did feel bad. He could see the pain in Ronaldo's eyes as he was talking to him. He didn't want tolet Ronaldo down, because they had a father-son bond that no one else had. They were just powerfultogether. Tearing IShowPeppa and Ronaldo apart was like taking away jelly from peanut butter.