Niall Dirty Imagine

A/N This is my very first imagine or really anything so let me know if you like it :)

Imagine

You and your boyfriend get into an argument about how you don't spend a lot of time together anymore because he's always on tour or writing, and traveling a lot.

You go home and you put your headphones in and listen to "Bad" by the cab that's your an Nialls song you think to yourself.. "No you need to quit thinking about him for now, he hasn't even apologized" you think to yourself. As the song just reaches the middle you feel a hand on your shoulder.

You turn around and Niall is there, but instead of seeing his sparkling blue eyes they're darker and have spots of grey; full of lust. You're a bit frightened by this but also, arroused the only time Niall is ever like this is when you are intimate. You finally find the courage to talk "Hey Niall.. Is something wrong?" Smirking he replies "Yeah, it seems you have to many clothes on for my liking" Just as your about to walk away rolling your eyes, he grabs your arms and pushes you against the wall,"where ya goin babe, I thought we could... Work out our problems"

just as you were about to push him off you feel his prominent bulge in his pants; like its begging to be released. You reach up and bring Nialls face closer until you can feel his breathy pants on your lips "well then tell me what you gotta say" he slowly slides his large hands up your shirt cupping and massaging your breast, your panting getting heavier and heavier with the other hand he takes your hands and pins them above your head holing you down he kisses you roughly and full of lust he then starts to kiss your jaw down your neck and nibbling on your sweet spot just below your ear. Your getting wetter by the minute and slightly irritated that niall hasn't done anything yet so you decide to take matters in your own hands you release your hands from Nialls firm grip and slide down the wall until your even with his bulge you look him in the eyes while unbuttoning his jeans you slowly bring them down and he kicks them off with ease.

You start to palm him through his boxers and he releases a throaty

groan you put your hands on the waistband of the elastic teasing him by agonizingly slowly pulling them down as you do his full on hard slaps up against his stomach and he's gasping for breath, begging you

to hurry up you slowly wrap your hand around him and you start to pump slowly at first then gradually getting faster as he begs you "please y/n I need you" you give in and lick the very tip and gradually fitting him in your mouth you swirl your tongue and tease him again which he doesn't find to funny, he grabs you head and starts forcing you back

and forth he groans and you feel him twitch you know he's near his end as he releases inside of your mouth he rolls his head back eyes shaded from his eyelids as he groans in pleasure. He grabs you and rushingly takes your pants off as he slips one finger in as he whispers dirty things in your ear your breath becoming harder to find you beg him "please Niall" as he replies "I'm gonna show you how much I care Bout you" he slowly lowers you onto his bulge the pleasure increasing by the second he starts to trust harder and harder each time your nails rake across his back, sure to leave a few raised marks. After a few more forceful thrusts you feel your walls tightening as you whisper with what little air you

can manage "Niall I'm close" he simply nods as you release into each other.. Still out of breath he lowers you to the floor and whispers "I'm so sorry I love you so much" you kiss him passionately and reply "I love you too" smirking you reply "we should fight more often"