Mission

Minho was called to the office, the 25 year old had a mission to accomplish. His life? It's pretty much a big disaster, like papers getting mixed and flying around the room. He honestly didn't know what he was doing with himself.
.
.
.
.
.

He was 8, when he first killed someone. It was his father. He used to get abused a lot, even his mom. He loved his mom truly, but that love never returned back. Every night his father would come from those nasty, stinky, alcoholic whatsoever parties, clubs. He would be very drunk those nights, he would throw everything against the walls, floors also his son, minho.

It was a living trauma for him, one night he had it enough. His blood was boiling hot, he took knives in his hands ready to stab his sleeping dad. At first he hesitated, but that hesitation soon went away.

I killed my own father, i killed someone, I killed,.....
have I gone mad, what did I do? Oh no. I,...I.
Shit. Shit. Fuck. No, NO.

That day felt like a nightmare, it chased him till now. He would fear, that his dad would come back somehow and will kill him. He feared his father.
.
.
.
.
.
Minho walked down the hallway. When he saw the similar door, he mostly visited everyday, he knocked 3 times in a row. It was an unspoken rule between his mates and boss. If you would knock more than 3 times it would be considered as an emergency, if it was lower than three, you would've get punished for being "rude" to the boss.

Pretty weird right?

"Come in.", minho walked in front of the desk, looking down, hands behind him. "Yes boss, you called?". "Well, we'll mr. Lee I have a new mission for you. It's about a 19 year old boy, he still goes to school, he has a father but no mother and also 2 siblings, who are younger than him.", his boss explained, "I want you to keep an eye on him and kidnap him. I'll give you 3 days."

"I have a question boss, why him. Is he special. Since it's not usual for us to kidnap or do anything to teenagers.", minho looked up, frowning at his boss. "Very well question, indeed he is special. The boy's father, let's say he is kinda like an enemy of our gang. Our past was never good with the "Seo's". Anyways, you will get the other details later from mr. Han.".

"Okay thank you boss.", minho responded. He left the room bowing a goodbye to his boss.
.
.
.
.
.
Hours later, Minho went outside the city. Lights everywhere, some cars driving down the road. It was 11 p.m. It didn't feel right for him, still being alive. He felt like a mistake. He felt ugly, disgusted by himself. He hated how he had a split personality. The one still left with his mind in the past traumas, the other one who hated himself, who was depressed, then another one being completely emotionless. But there was another one, minho would do anything to destroy that personality. It was really terrifying. Whenever he would be on a mission to kill someone, it would show up,it loved seeing other's suffer in pain. His psychotic side.

It was hard to control. Minho tried so many times, trying to kill himself, trying to take his own life. Like he took his father's. Sincerely he didn't want to do this mission, he felt bad for the teenage boy. If only he hadn't followed his boss's moves and took his hand that day.
.
.
.
.
.
After minho  stabbed his father, he ran away. Really far away, he cried, scared to face his mother ever again. He was panting, he was hungry, thirsty and sleepy. It went on like this for 4 days. Sleeping between trashcans, clothes and hands covered with his fathers blood and completely outworn. A man walked towards him, he gave him food, water. "Listen little boy, you need a place to stay? You can live with me and my friends.", the man looked stunned, when he saw the blood all over Minho's clothes.

He seems very nice, right? I can trust him right? Everything will turn back to normal right?....

He took the hand, which the man offered to minho. And went along with him, following him like a lost cat he was.
.
.
.
.
.