note

BTS - Taehyung and Jungkook (TaeKook) (KookV)

book 2 (check out book 1 for more)

firstly, these books are my preferences and if you dont like it then please dont bother to continue not tryna be rude but im not planning on fighting here..

these are some TaeKook books that i recommend you Armys and non armys to read. if you want actually, and im also about 90% sure that it wont disappoint you. if it did disappoint you then im sorry.. but anyways credits to all the writers, i really enjoyed all these books. Thank you to all the writers for their hard works, i appreciate it.

this is my second TaeKook recommendation book, and its about
Top Kook - Bottom Tae
Switch Tae & Kook
im in my top kook bottom tae era right now so if you're looking for a top tae bottom kook books you can go to my first TaeKook book recommendations, thank you.

(⭐️) means my personal favorite

im sorry if the book i showed doesnt match your preferences and im sure there are alot more books that i haven't found so ill keep on updating.

and btw even if the book says its complete, im still going to be updating it dont worry.

these books are also on my reading list so you can also find it from there but if its not there then im sorry cus the author most likely deleted the book.

no hate just stating facts

Thank you 🫶