Thanks a lot Mr. bubblegum sundae throw up

⚠️Tw suggestion of homophobia and violence⚠️

🖤Marshall Lee POV:

I was sat in the toilet stall on the toilet with the lid down and on my phone, I heard two people walk in and they were talking about someone, I honestly couldn't care less, until I heard the name...

"Have you seen the student council president? He looks like a total faggot, definitely got that role from being the principals little pink twink" the other voice laughed out loud.
"Yeah Gumball definitely sucked a few faculty members off just to make mommy and daddy proud of his gay ass"

Not that I'd ever admit it but me and Gumball used to be really close, then we fell out when we were around 10 years old and hadn't spoken since. Since starting high school he's tried talking to me but I just ignored him. But I wasn't going to let some punk ass bitch talk shit about him like that.

No one's POV

Marshall burst out of the stall and pinned the taller one to the ground, beating the crap out of him and breaking his nose. "Don't you dare speak about him like that!" He yelled, pulling the guys arm out of its socket. The other, slightly shorter boy scoffed "What? Did he suck you off too?!" Marshall Lee smirked sadistically and grabbed the other one by his hair and began smashing his face against the porcelain sink.

💗Gumball's POV:

I walked into the bathroom on my way to my next class and stood there in shock, watching as my childhood friend was smashing a kids face against the sink, watching blood going everywhere. I quickly dropped my books and ran to pull Marshall off of him, but to no avail, "Marshall get off of him! You're going to kill him! Or at least give him a concussion!".  A teacher must of heard my screams because the next thing I knew was I was sat outside the principals office was Marshall walked out and glared at me "He wants to see you. And thanks a lot Mr. Bubblegum Sundae throw up." Before walking away...

When we were kids he called me Mr. bubblegum sundae...
But now I was bubblegum sundae throw up... who'd just landed himself a two hour detention... after school... with Marshall fucking Lee...
Well...
Fucking...
Done.

A/N: thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed, updates may be slow but at least you're getting some ig. I'd usually write my hero academia fanfics but I've recently become hyper fixated on Adventure time and gravity falls. Bye bye you amazing bitches bros and non-binary hoes

Word count: 445