OS

Hey guys

I am publishing this OS because I am happy as my followers crossed 150, So I am dedicating this OS to all the readers, followers, and my supporters as a thank you from my side.

And yes guys, do a lots of inline comments if you like the dialogues in this OS, because I took a lot of time to write this, So please haan😜. And pls dont forget to vote.

Next OS will be after my followers reach to 200. It is not target or anything guys, it's just I am saying it will be thank you gift from my side for following me, that's it nothing more. So don't think it as target.

Thank you

~~

This story starts after Fab5 win talent hunt and came back to their Jam room.

Manik was standing there without saying anything because today he just dont want hope more and let his friends crash down his hopes like a shit. But still somewhere down in his heart he was hoping that Fab5 should not break. His trance broke by cabir's voice

Cabir (with excitement) : Guys I am soo happy as finally Fab5 is back with bang.

Manik chuckled at his excitement then looked at his side only to see nandini looking at him lovingly with smile, which he reciprocated and pulled her towards him making her side hug him.

Nandini (happily) : Congratulations Rockstar finally you won and even Fab5 are back.

Manik (With doubt) : Do you think so?

Nandini (counter questioned him) : Dont you think so?

Manik shrugged his shoulders without answering to her. Even now seeing them together without caring about anyone made dhruv and aliya angry or should I say jealous.

Aliya (sweetly) : Yeah cabir, Today finally Fab5 is back.

Saying this she paused and looked towards everyone who were looking at her happily. Then she continued

Aliya : But I have a condition.

Manik : What condition?

Dhurv : If you want Fab5 to be together then you need to leave nandini and be only with us.

His words were like a bomb to the people present in the jam room except aliya who was smirking listening this. And here two people were numb to even react listening his words, those are non other than our manan.

Cabir ( shouted angrily) : Dhruv what the hell are you talking about? Are you even in your senses?

Aliya : What wrong dhruv said cabir and why are you shouting at him? Whatever the problems we are facing today that is only because of her. Before she enter our life we are so happy, but after she come into our life, me and manik broke up, we had fights, dhruv and manik who are best buddies got apart only because of nandini.

Dhruv : Aliya is correct, first she was with me when you came close to her, she left me saying she dont love me. Leave her manik, she is only with you because of your money, status, name, fame. She is just controlling you manik, She dont love you, she is just using you for her own benefits Such a selfish Bitch is

Manik (shouted angrily) : Shut up dhruv. What the hell are you talking?..

He was going to continue, but nandini stopped him holding his hand nodding her head in no, but still manik tried to talk

Nandini (in warning tone) : Manik

Listening her tone, manik kept quiet but still he was angry on dhruv and aliya for talking badly about nandini. Seeing this dhruv said