Helloween party

There was four friends, 2 boys and 2 girls.1 boy was Lois the second was Mark. 1girl was Angela the second was Amy. They all wanted to go to a Halloween party and Mark suggested to go to this popular Halloween party that happened evry October. All of them agreed. Angela was a witch Amy was a Zombie Mark was a Demon and Lois was a Evil elf. They all went to that party there was almost 20 people. They all had fun until... The lights went out and there was 2 gun shots. Everyone started panicking and when the lights again turned on there was 2 dead bodys...evryone wanted to leave, so they went to the front door twisted the Handel and... It suddenly broke, evryone started to cry and panicking. The one that made the party went to check the doors and all of the handels broke... Evryone tried to see if there is anyone signal, but there was none...The lights went out and again 2 gun shots... Lights got back up and Mark was dead... Angela started to cry non stop and Amy started to comforting her, lights went out and Angela grabbed Amy by the hand...2 gun shots, lights are on and Angela is dead Amy cryed and screamed with pain... She went on the roof. Lois was already standing there.
A-Lois what are you doing here..?
Says Amy whit a schoked voice.
L-Why do you think Mark suggested this place..?he says whit a serious voice.
A-I don't know... Says Amy whit a confused voice.
L-Dont pretend.. We all now your the killer in the story.. But you loved her didinti you but your bad side did let out the good one.. He sayd
A-I... She sayd all tearing up..
L-take out the gun. He sayd not scared at all. She takes out gun and starts crying...
L-you caused this... Now evryone needs to die... He says to Amy.
A-Evryone...? Even you...? She sayd.
L-Even me.. He falls to his back and falls of the roof.Amy is schoked what happens and checks on  him and he's dead. A-Well.. 3 targets are killed now it's all of the others turn. She says in a evil voice. And grabs her gun and knife and gous to the 2nd floor... After 5 hours she leaves the house all bloody and smilling. She stops puts the gun up her head... She starts tearing up... And she shots.