Part 1

In the deserts of... America? I think its America... Anyways... in the deserts of America, the government is chasing a... kid? What the fu-

Marcys POV:

Shit shit shit shit shit! Im gonna die to a bunch of government agents who are chasing me with cars and a helicopter while im stuck on a bike! Great! If my life wasnt bad enough already since I left my family just so I can get a cube that can transform into the origin of evil. What a day to be me. I pedalled and pedalled as hard as I could. I looked behind me to check if the agents were close and good news is, they werent. Bad news is... they have a shot gun aimed at my head. Wait... OH SHIT. "Come on!" I tried my best to move the bike enough that they would miss and I unfortunately fell off the bike and had to run from a helicopter while the rest just stopped to process the fact that the bike exploded. Yeah, weird stuff. The helicopter was closing in and I was doomed. I have one choice. "AC-0n, this would be a good time for some ideas!" "Okay Marcy."

A black cube flew from my backpack and started to deconstruckt. What is she planning? I mean, what is IT planning? Then... a gun with a needle formed. Wait what. It poked me in my neck and I fell. AC-0n then took form and was now a robot. That was floating too for... some reason. I heard a guiet laugh coming from the murderous robot.
"Ow. What was that about?!" "I injected an explosive compound into your bloodstream. So when my architects capture you, well destroy their facility from the inside out! With the facility destroyd and future generations of my design impossible, I alone will remain GOD OF THIS WORLD! HAHAHA!" Great. The robot has a god complex and im also going to explode. Well fuck.
"Alright, I shouldve specified. Plans that dont involve fueling your insane god complex or me EXPLODING YOU DUMB HUNK OF A.I!" "I could be plugged in and computing those would still be a waste of battery life." "Ugh, whatever. As administrator, im overiding your terrible murder plan."
"Ugh, boo."

The plane started to zero-in on us and I started to panick.
"Uhh, how about something non-destructive for now like... A.C-0n, make me a new bike!" "Okay Marcy. Assembling bicyclr from repurposed rotocraft pieces." A.C-0n went back into her cube form, then some strange spike form before hitting the helicopter and making a giant hole in it. In a few seconds, it was sucked inside the cube. Blood sprayed from it as screams played for a second. The cube fell on the ground at high speed as a bike appeared next to me.

Holy shit.