Aurora meets Beth

It was a November sunday morning, 11:30pm. Aurora woke up late and drew the curtains of her bedroom window to have a view of the neighbourhood outside. Folks chatting on the streets, autumn leaves falling and some trees were full of reddish-orange leaves while some others had none at all. All of this made her want a hot cup of coffee urgently. She walked to the kitchen, opened the drawer behind the kitchen counter and drew out the jar of powdered coffee. She was disappointed to see that there was little to no coffee in the jar. She sighed "Oh...not today." She could not let an empty coffee jar ruin her beautiful autumn sunday.
She wore a basic dress, a white cardigan and a pair of boots. She put on some lipstick and walked down the street. She watched the trees shed their leaves here and there every now and then, as she was walking to the nearest coffee shop. It was just ten minuted away from her place and she reached there really quick. She stepped inside the shop and she could already smell the pleasant scent of coffee. She looked over the place, almost every table was full except one, where a woman, who seemed like she was in her late- twenties just like Aurora, wearing a long maxi dress and a scarf, sat quietly. It looked like she was waiting for someone. Aurora walked to that table and asked "May i sit here?" and that lady nodded. She introduced herself to Aurora "Myself Beth Richards." and held out her hand. Aurora smiled, held her hand and replied "I am Aurora Rae."
Beth looked outside the window and sighed with a smile " what a beautiful weather."
Aurora smiled and with hearts in her eyes she looked outside the window and said " I know right."
Beth asked " You're a summer or winter person?"
Aurora gave a little giggle and said " None. I am an autumn person."
Beth giggled "Same. Autumn is just awesome."
"So you live nearby?"
"Yes. I live here since birth. But i moved to a new house recently." Aurora replied politely.
"Oh that is great. And i live here too." Beth said quickly.
"I love your dress!" Aurora complimented Beth. She giggled and replied "Oh that is so sweet of you to say that!"
"From where did you get it?"
"Well my husband gifted me this last year on my birthday."
"Oh nice choice of his." Aurora chuckled.
Beth looked at Aurora and curiously asked "You're married too?"
Aurora giggled " Nah. I am lonely as hell and i seem to like this loner life of mine."
Beth replied " That is great, Aurora!"
"Tried my luck with love alot of time but i think, its not my thing m" Aurora sighed.
Beth held Aurora's hand tighter across the table and said "But please don't think you are not worthy of love. Everyone is."
Aurora smiled and nodded her head "Thank you so...much."
"Why is it taking so long for our coffees to arrive?" Aurora sighed.
"God knows!" Beth exclaimed.
"By the way...i love the cardigan that you are wearing." Beth couldn't take her eyes off  Aurora's cardigan.
She chuckled "Found this at the back of my closet a few days ago. Someone i knew in my late teens gifted me this."
Beth had a surprised look on her face "Wow. But it looks brand new!"
"Yeah. i washed it yesterday and years back, i wore it just a few times and then i had rolled it up and thrown it inside my closet in rage."
"in rage?" Beth raised her eyebrows.