ㅡ2kimㅡ

It was like an usual day for Chaewon. Woke up from her sleep. Took a shower. Ready to go to her works. Her own cafe.

Ssam's Cafe. Its her owned idea. Built the cafe for her own sake. She was a businesswoman now. She owned the cafe but still she also want herself who will do some part of the works.

She took a deep breath. Exhaled it slowly. She then quickly went to the cashier place to change the turned there.

"Yuri-ya.. let's change for a while." Chaewon patted the girl shoulders.

"Ah..thank god unnie. I'm a bit have a problem here with Yena." Yuri said as she sighed in relief. Chaewon chuckles.

Of course it's her girlfriend again who always troubling her. That's surely make Chaewon remind of someone who really like to disturb her in the past.

"What's wrong with her today?" Chaewon asked.

"She kept calling me there to accompany her for a while but I can't." Yuri said and pointed at Yena who was with her games already.

That's the reason why Yuri don't want to accompany her. She will just get ignored.

"Pfft. That duck... You can go now. I will take over the place here." Chaewon mumbled first and looked at the duck who suddenly groaned when she lose the game.

"Arasso unnie. Thanks unnie." Yuri said and patted Chaewon shoulders. Chaewon just nodded.

Yuri then go to her girlfriend make Yena immediately stopped her game and talking with her. whipped much.

Chaewon shook her head and turned her head around.

Suddenly a customer shoved her a 10,000 won make her confused. The customer was not looking at her. She was looking at her phone that in her hands.

"Emm..excuse me, miss?" Chaewon softly said but the person in front of her didn't even budged.

When Chaewon was aware, she looked at her ears. Oh. She was using her airpod.

"Miss.."Chaewon slowly tapped her shoulders and even leaned a bit to the front.

The person looking up at her make she froze. Their eyes met. That brown fox eyes. She never forget that eyes. That had always been her favourite eyes to stare at.

"Hm?" the person hummed in response.

"Oh.. sorry." the person said and took off her left airpods. Chaewon smiled awkwardly.

She can't help but smiled sadly seeing this person who make her nervous every single time. She never stopped wondering what made their relationship broke years ago.

Chaewon knew it was her. But didn't the girl recognized her. Maybe the girl pretend to not know her anymore. That clearly made her heart ache a bit. Chaewon cleared her throat as she went back to her sense.

Maybe she should play along too despite the ache heart.

"Um. Yeah. What would like you to order?" Chaewon said as she move her gaze towards the tab.

"One ice americano." the girl said made Chaewon looked up at her.

Right. Thats always been her favourite. Chaewon need to hold herself from smiling when she heard her. Its still the same her.

She was just staring at Chaewon face like she was still processing something. Her small frowns. It's enough for Chaewon to know what she was doing.

"All right. Hm.. What's your name?" Chaewon said and gave a small smile to her.

She still need to serve her customer normally right?

"Kim Minju."

Chaewon managed to gulp her saliva secretly. It was so cleared that it was the same person she fell in love 7 years ago.