Chapter 1: Naked Man

•Changbin's pov •
'Great, another boring day in school'  I think to myself. I was on my way to the gym where I stop thinking about the problems I have. The gym is like my second home. I enjoy being here, I work for myself and don't think of negativity. Once I got there, I put everything down and go to take a shower. I grab a towel and a bottle of shampoo. I open the shower and start showering. Right, when I want to put some shampoo on my hair I hear something.

I turn my head and see someone staring at me. He turns away facing the door "I'm so sorry, I didn't know someone was here" he says in his beautiful deep voice.

I didn't expect his voice to be that deep. He looks really adorable and cute. I turn off the shower and wrap a towel around my body.

"It's okay, don't worry," I say and get closer. I put my hand on his shoulder and he flinches. I look into his eyes and I can see he is nervous.

"Hey, are you okay? You seem to be...nervous."

He looks at my hand and back at me.

"Yeah, I'm okay," he says smiling. He opens the door and rushes out of the shower room. I look after him as the door suddenly closes.

•Felix's pov •
As u rushed out of the shower room, I stopped and take a deep breath.

"OMG, what just happened-" I say out loud and sit on the floor. I hold my head and think that I just saw my crush naked in the shower. 'Aish, you dumbass' I think as I slap my head.

"Felix!" I hear someone yelling my name and turn to see my best friend. He runs to me and I stand up.

"Hey Seungmin," I say, still shocked at what happened earlier. Seungmin looks at me like I've baked his favorite brownies.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Are u okay??"

"Something happened, tell me what is it" Seungmin says with a smirk on his face.

"Oh...well...." I look around to make sure no one is listening. "I saw him naked in the shower..." I tell Seungmin mumbling.

"Wait, you saw someone naked?!" he yells out loud.

"Shut up! I don't want everyone to know that!" I cover his mouth. Seungmin pulls my hand off of his mouth and whispers "okay, okay, but who was it?".

I pull Seungmin closer and whisper Changbin's name into his ear.

"WHAT?!" he yells again and now everyone is looking at us. I apologise to everyone and look at Seungmin.

"Keep it down Seung!"

He nods and whispers "so you are telling me you saw your crush's body? And it was wet?"

I nod as I remember every detail of Changbin's body. Coming back to reality "yeah I did, oh my godddd" . I look down thinking what I should do now.

"Well?"

"What?"

Seungmin smirks "how was it? Is he hot down there too? Tell me everything, every detail."

"Seungmin what the fuck-" I look at him with my eyes wide open out of shock.

Seungmin starts laughing and drags me out of hallway to the gym itself. "Okay okay, but u are telling me after gym."