:)

Authors note:

Disclamer: I've never been to a CON/M+G before, this probably isn't accurate to what would actually go down but whatever. If outsiders can have goat people and demons and angels then I can have inaccurate meet and greet lines!

Also, yes! I am creating the existence of smartphones in the outsiders universe, and no, I will not be thinking of any plotline related consequences to this!

___________________________________________________________

They're lead from pristine hallway to pristine hallway.

None of the survivors speak, the crossbows trained on the back of their necks had muted any demands or complaints they might have had.

They're lead to the end of the hall, a singular door, with a sign above labeling it as: 'M+G - Cast Entrance 1' is all that's in front of them.

Graecie's hands lock with Spidey's and Acho's as the group comes to a stop, not seeming to mind the dried up blood from Acho's hands flaking off onto hers. Krow was next to Spidey, remaining as far as it could away from the group of them.

Though, it was hard with how tightly the Watchers were encircling the four.

The one that had been holding the crossbow to Acho mutters something ineligible in anothers ear. After a moment of back and forth conversation between the two, Acho is pulled harshly out of Graecie's grip and out of the circle.

Graecie's hand squeezes Spidey's twice as hard. Barely stopping herself from reaching over and pulling him back into the circle, only because it would put an arrow in both of their necks.

Acho just stares at the floor, giving no indication that he'd noticed the change. His arm is still frozen in the position it had been when holding Graecie's hand. Two Watchers still surround him with crossbows at the ready.

"We've gotta wash all this shit off." One of the Watchers explains to another, gesturing down to Acho's hands, still caked with the dried and peeling blood of his friend. The one they were speaking to nods.

As the Watchers take him down another hallway, Spidey squeezes Graecie's hand back, just a little harder.

"He's coming back." Spidey whispers, so quietly only the Watchers with the crossbows behind them would possibly be able to hear. "He's coming back soon, Magic, too."

It's hard to tell who she's trying to reassure.

It takes only a few minutes, but it may as well have been a few years with how slowly time seemed to move. Everyone, even Krow, had remained uncharacteristically silent while waiting for Acho to return.

As he comes back into sight, both Graecie and Spidey's hands loosen, but still remain firm. As if the other could be dragged away the moment that they let go.

Acho was clean of blood, he re-enters the circle and his hand once again is once again clasped in Graecie's, grip just a little stronger than usual.