One

☁️Klaudia☁️

Joselyn was at a party and I didn't want to go. I wanted to go with her but I always hated her getting stoned and drunk. I hate seeing the people that I love or care about like that ; that's why I didn't go.

That night I had gotten a call from Jack G. He was her boyfriend. He said,

"Where is Joselyn?"
"Jack what DO YOU MEAN?!"
"SHE TOOK MY CAR KLAUDIA!" "WHAT?"
"Klaud please calm down babe"
"JACK DO NOT CALL ME BABE OR-" "Ok whatever she just texted me saying Goodbye so I told her goodnight , isn't she cute?"
"JACK ARE YOU HIGH? OR DRUNK?!"
"I guess I don't know." I heard the phone being passed on the other line.

"Hey it's Nash just come pick up Jack and we'll turn on the Tv to see if anything is on the news ok, Klaud?" "Yeah okay thanks Nash"
"Wait Klaud"
"Yes Nash?!"
"He slept around"
"Great what's new. I'll talk to him"
"k bye Klaud."
"Bye Nash."

Nash was like the brother I never had. We were close. (Jack and Joseyln were at Cam's party) I grabbed my car keys and ran out the door. I got to the party. It smelled strongly of alcohol and weed.

I dragged Jack into the car and said "Why Jack?"
"Why what babe?"
"Okay one - do not call me babe and two - why did you sleep around with some whore?!"
"Oh babe just chill out."

"JACK DO NOT CALL ME BABE AND ANSWER MY QUESTION!" I slapped him and he got red.

"Oww what was that for?!"
"For calling me babe and SLEEPING AROUND WITH SOME WHORE JACK!"
"Now shut up take a nap or something and let's go."
"Ok babe."

"Oh my fucking God Jack." I muttered under my breath.

We were almost there. I am so worried. Oh my goodness..

"Klaud?"
"Yes, Jack?"
"What happened?" He said worriedly with watery eyes.
I had just finished parking in the parking lot of a restaurant across the street from the accident.
I looked at my watch and it was about to be twelve a.m.
I'm tired. But I care a lot more about Joselyn dying or being hurt than my sleep.
"Where is Joselyn?" He snapped me out of my thoughts and looked as he was about to cry.
"Jack, I don't know. She might have died because she took your car while you were fucking some whore, getting high, and drinking. So hurry the fuck up." I spat harshly. I wasn't sorry. I was worried. And when I'm worried I cuss and act like a bitch.
"Wow. Is it your time of the month?" He said trying to be funny. Not the time Jack.. Not the time.
"I don't have time for this.. Let's go Jack hurry the hell up!"
"Okay okay I'm going!" He said running to the cop cars and ambulances surrounding the accident..

"I think this is it.. I think she's dead.."

Something hot had ran down my cheeks. I was crying. Because my best friend probably died.. I can't believe this.. She's .. Gone.. Forever.. I have no one.. Only my mother. And the boys I guess.. But I think it's better to have a least one bff that's your same gender. You can talk to them.. About special things only you guys can understand.. I'm going to miss those times.. A lot.. Because I probably won't have them a again for a long time.. Or maybe even forever..

We were finally talking to some cops and they told us that she might not live. The officer said that there is a very slim chance that she will live.. Let's just hope..

* 2 weeks later *

Joselyn died. Jack is still my friend. I still have the boys.. It's almost the end of summer and I really want to move. I'm not old enough to move out by myself but I'll just ask my mom to move somewhere very far from this cruel .. Place..

I drove home and opened the front door. I put my keys on the counter and yelled out to my mom

"MOOOOM IM HOOOME!" I heard no answer. Great. Home Alone. I guess I'll call Jos- I mean Jack.

"Hey, Jack ,wanna come over?" I said trying to sound convincing.

"Yeah. What's up?" He said wanting me to tell him why I wanted him over.

"Well, for starters my mom isn't home. And I really want to tell you something important.." I wanted to tell him about moving.. Moving away.. Far.. Far.. Away..

"Okay I'll be there in- .. Wait .. My car.." He remembered what had happened to Joselyn. With the car... That was his car..

"I'll pick you up. Where are you? .. Are you with the boys.. or at their house?"

"Yeah, I'm at Nash's house with Jack and Kenny." (Kenny was at the party and was good friends with the Jacks and Nash)

"Okay gotcha, babe!" I winked at the wall and gave myself a silly facial expression.
(We call each other 'babe' for fun)

A/N
Hiiii guys! 💗😏😂 I hope you guys liked the first chapter. And Shawn will come in later on in Klaudia's life. It will be so cute. Awe. And sorry I guess because this is usually not as long as I would make my chapters but it's late and I'm tired. Bare with me. 😂✋🏼😴
Instagram ~ @ izzyherbinko
Follow her if you're coooollll 😂 ~
KlaudiaJakuszyk 💕☁️