Chapter 1

Chapter 1
So it was your first day working at this hotel and a lot of people say it's haunted but that does not stop you from working to get money.

                                 \~~time skip~~/

As you walked up the steps to go to your new job you saw some eyes and the side of the wall. As you looked at it you heard something to you left you saw a cat that fell from a trash can. It kinda stalterd you but you just kept thinking what was on the wall.

       \~~another time skip because i hate writing~~/

So it was night. Your first day was tough but you needed the money for mom. So your boss said you can stay in room 28 for a few nights for free. As you went to your room you saw the same eyes from outside so you walked faster. As you were just in your room you felt something watching from afar so you just ignored it and went to get ready for bed. While you were getting ready for a shower you felt something touch you as you turned around you feel and got knocked out from your floor.

                              ~3rd person pov~

After they were knocked out awhile but they were fine now and awake and for some reason they were on their bed and dressed and it also looks like they took a shower.                                        

                                     But how?