13 JUST A GAME

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

"It seems like Oikawa's less unbeatable, and just really... smart!" F/N pumped her fists up and down, tapping her nails together as she observed the game. It seemed like this game could really pull Karasuno around; they were only a point behind, instead of several, and their moods were great.

"Instead of Karasuno, Aoba Johsai's mood seems to be off," you let out a small sigh, holding your cheek in your hands. "That's good, but it's not like it's going to throw them off their game. It's pretty frustrating. If our morale is off, our whole game is off, but if their morale is off, they can still function decently."

"Mhm!" She nodded in agreement, pouting out her lip and she squished her cheeks together. "This game is taking forever... I wonder how long they can last before getting tired?"

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Sugawara was subbed out for Kageyama once again.

"That's too bad for him," F/N frowned, rolling her head back and huffing. "He was doing great! I don't know why they had to take him out..."

"I think Kageyama's doing better now," you tapped a finger against your cheek absentmindedly. "So because he's okay to go back in, Koshi's time is up. But..."

You saw his smile widen as he ran back, eyes crinkling with joy. You let out a heavy breath in confusion, "he doesn't seem all that sad. In fact, he looks happy."

"Yeah, that is weird..." F/N rocked back and forth in her seat, a grin forming on her lips. "But I'm happy we get the duo back! Shoyo and Kageyama... I hope they do some cool attacks! I'm counting on them to make this paper super awesome!"

F/N looked down at Kageyama, who was doing... an extremely chilling smile, which made her burst out into laughter. "AHAHAH...! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! HE LOOKS LIKE THE TEACHER IN THAT ONE ANIME, EXTERMINATION HOMEROOM-!"

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" He yelled up at her, pointing his finger at her cackling figure, which made her double over and clutch her stomach. 

"I-I THINK THAT'S THE FIRST TIME HE'S [gasp] EVER SMILED- AHHAHA!"

"BE QUIET!"

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

"It's the last point for Karasuno!" F/N cheered, waving her arms around with a bright, cheerful grin. "GO, GUYS! YOU CAN DO THIS! WOOOOHOOOO!!"

You looked away from her brightness, staring down intently as if you were trying to decode something about them. "They're feeling good because they have more points... They have to keep up this kind of energy, and they'll definitely win."

"Right!" She nodded profusely, swinging her feet back and forth.

Oikawa's serve was effectively received, then passed back over. He got into position, about to pass to Kindaichi, until Kageyama saw that it was going past him and to Iwaizumi. He tugged on the back of Tsukishima's shirt, and just in time, ran over and blocked the hit.