Chapter 1

Blossom knew that her life was on the line, especially while she was being thrust into a situation. A situation of greed and horrors unbeknownst to her. She grabbed on tightly to her large wooden stake, carved sharply enough to plunge into the hearts of evil. That evil was Vampires.

Vampires were something of a mythos or cryptid. Nobody legitimately believed in the existence of creatures who infected others by biting into their necks, having only a thirst for blood and a taste for the flesh of the mortal. They had their weaknesses, like garlic and stakes being plunged into their hearts. But nobody thought they were real, these were all myths pushed by conspirators.

Until one fateful day, a day of apocalypse and of even worse things soon to come. Vampires were real. The day started fairly normally for Blossom. She woke up and scratched the top of her head. She looked besides her to her two sisters, Buttercup and Bubbles.

Her sisters were still sleeping, their positions in the bed being fully mismatched. It left Blossom up to be the designated waker of her sisters. She was 19 and 1/2, a fully legal adult who had her and her sisters move out of their fathers house right, since they all had relatively well paying jobs without them being jobs, as well as being endorsed by the Mayor of the city.

They were all well off enough to live by themselves, just the three of them. Blossom felt as though it was something she had always thought of since they were young children, they would be able to live together with just the three of them and have adventures like they always did. She knew it was an idolized future, yes. But she wanted to keep that fantasy up in her mind.

She pulled on her sister Bubble's pigtail, compared to Blossom's long red-head of hair, Bubble's was more childish compared to her more mature composure and hairstyle which was also telling of each of their personalities. Bubble's was more of a childish personality compared to her sister, she had a comfort stuffed animal as well as being an artist. She was also a crybaby, she grew out of it and she wasn't like how she was when she was young but she still had the occasional overactive cry.

Bubbles opened her eyes. Her hair was crumpled and imperfect. She was slow to pull herself up out of bed. She looked towards her sister, Blossom looked at her with a mild annoyment due to her waking up later than she had expected. Blossom pointed towards Buttercup who was on the other side of their shared bed. Bubbles rubbed her eyes and nodded to tell Blossom to wake her up.

Blossom brushed her fingers over her sister's short dark hair. Buttercup responded to her movements with aggression, letting it be known to Blossom that she was indeed awake. She tugged on Blossom's arm due to her annoyment with how early they were waking up.

"Wake me up later..." Buttercup murmured with tired eyes. Blossom sighed, she knew her younger sister would be like this. She loved her, of course, but she was aggressive and more likely to give a shit and resort to violence. Her gym membership didn't help, she was strong but she wasn't wholly full of muscles.

There was a light outline of a six pack on her naturally tanned skin as well as her arm and legs being visibly more toned with muscles. She dressed more masculinely than either of the girls, opting not to wear dresses or frills but rather tight pants and hoodies. Her pajamas were no different either. Unlike her sister Bubble's onesie of her favorite Care Bear; Buttercup's pajamas were just pants and a long sleeved shirt with green and white splotches patterned on it.

Blossom loved both of her sisters but she really wanted them to wake up. She sighed knowing the fact of that matter was that they aren't going to wake up yet, so she decided to go to the living room. She first made a detour to the kitchen to grab some cereal. She took out a box of Power-Puffs- Red, Green, and Blue corn starch filled balls of goodness. The mascot on the cover seemed to be a superhero girl with a purple dress-shirt with black stripes with light blue hair and dark skin. She was cute, apparently the mascot's name was "Bliss". She poured the cereal and filled the bowl halfway and grabbed the milk out of the fridge to pour it into.