our new home

"Dear diary, today we're moving into a new home and i-" the girl heard the shout of her mother's voice calling our to her "lilly! Come unpack you bags!" The mother yelled "OK MOM ILL BE THERE SOON....she can get on my nerves sometimes" lilly started thudding her feet down the stairs "Ok mom where are my bags?" She spoke with anger and frustration in her voice "right by there" the mother said smiling her head off.

-lilly-
Hi I'm lilly as you probably know from my mother. We hadn't long moved into a house so I can't really start a diary without peace yet but I'll wait I guess anyway, my mother's name is Charlotte she's 21 (she had me young) and I'm 16 I'm also bisexual I mostly like boys though, my mother is single but has a crush on this woman who is nice I really like her and told my mum to ask her out!. But she's too nervous. Anyway I don't really have a lover yet but everyone has a crush on me in school anyway back to this now.

"Yeah Mum i know"
"Ok love you. Food will be done soon!"
"Yeah alright"
I started struggling up the stairs with my stuff then later on after packing and eating we went shopping
"Ooo~ mum look who's there"a
"Who-?" Mum looks to the right and see Stella (Charlotte's crush)
"OMG OMG OMG- ITS HER- AHHH SHES COMING TO USSS"
"Mum shut up"
"Ugh.."
"Omg hey Charlotte. Its a surprise seeing you here.. but not really"
"What do you mean stells?"
"Well uh I wanted to say...I uh I LIKE YOU!!"
*lilly whispers* Well that was unexpected.
"Charlotte Williams..  Will you be mine?"
"OMGOMG YES OF COURSE"
"Bro what just happend in the matter of 2 minutes.."
"Life, honey, life."
"Yeah ok.. now can we go back mum?"
"Of course sweetie"
They all went along back home and then to their surprise... Charlotte left the door open
"MUM DID YOU LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN?!?!?!?"
"oops"
"My god mum"
"AH well ini?"
"Let's have a cuppa" Stella interrupted
"Ok mama"
-after-
"Eh hmm I'm gonna go bed bye mums" so like I said I'm going sleep maybe ill have a good dream? Anyway.. bye.

-this story will be completed very soon
392 Words
Bte bye :D