Chapter1: Friends

Hi there! I'm Trisha, 23 years old and I have a bestfriend named John, 24 years old. And yeah, he is older than me. We met 10 years ago, I'm 13 and John was 14. And here's the story how we met...
============================================================================================
In the month of January, we had an event which is always celebrated every year in school, is Intramural or in short intrams. I was a red team. And we call ourselves burning red HAHA. Before we had a parade, we first choose a muse as our representative. I was one of the nominated that day, and guess what, I was chosen as a muse! For the first time ever Hahaha. Of course I was shocked that time! It was unexpected! And the girl who was with me in the voting was prettier than me 😕. That's how I feel bruh. I'm not pretty😉. But I'm awesome 😆 HAHAHA. Sorry not sorry. Okay, so the next day, I wore the prescribed attire and I didn't put any makeup😂. My mom let me brought her makeup, but I don't know how to use it. First of all, I hate makeup. I do have sensitive skin, maybe I'm too young to wear it and I do not know the good purpose of it, but I still don't like it😝. Good thing I have my girlfriends to help me put some makeup. And I realized that, it's just for an event. And I told myself that " this day is your day, you're the muse of the Red and everyone expects you are beautiful, once in a lifetime😄 ". Until I felt confident and comfortable. Okay, lets go with the Escorts. Our Escort was my classmate Emmanuel, our team captain and my ex crush. I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT! 😱. So the parade started. And after that, we stopped by in the gym for ceremony. After the greetings and welcoming, each color were called with the muse and escort and walk in the middle like a runway models. First was the blue, then the green, red and last for the yellow team. The muse are having the flag racing, while the escorts will have the tossing of ball then they will catch it ( i really don't know what is called sorry ) and the passing of torch to different team colors. The flag racing was the first we did. The escorts are in the back of their muse. Then we started. And the teacher said " get ready ! 1..2...3... GOOO! ". Then, I just won! 😃 HAHA. I pulled the rope fast and reached the top quickly. My teammates were happy and proud of me☺️.
So let's go and see the activities!
============================================================
Track n' field
Volleyball
Basketball
Badminton
Parlor games
The relay games

We went to the soccerfield to watch track n' field and to cheer up for our teammates. This is 50 meters dash. Mr. Bernard said " 1...2....3.... Go ! *then he fire the gun* ". John was one of the contestants, he was also my teammate, but we didn't met yet. As the 4 runners compete, Red team takes the lead, and until we won! Doon ko siya na pansin at natuwa naman ako dahil nanalo kami dahil sakanya. Next was the volleyball, red vs. blue team. So in short, they still won. Second time ko ulit siya napansin. And then, bumalik nakami sa classroom para mag recess. I have a bff named Ella. Kinausap niya ako sa classroom:
- Trisha, samahan mo naman ako sa canteen may bibilhin lang ako.
- sureee😉
Then, nung naglalakad nakami sa corridor nakita niya si John, nag usap sila at sabi ko sa sarili ko na " ay magkakilala pala sila ".
" Ayy! Trisha, ito nga pala si John " * sabay ngiti * " at John ito nga pala si Trisha " Ella said.
" hi John ☺️ " -me
" hello 😄 " -John

So, it all started because of Ella. Thanks to her! 😆
John and I became friends.
He sent me a friend request on Facebook.
And he also said " hi😄 " to me on fb. Until we continue to communicate and know each other better.

So I'll end up here and continue typing my next story later. Thanks for reading guys! 😘 just wait for my next update😉

================================================================================

We have 1 week for the activities, kaya nag e-enjoy na talaga ako ng bongga! 🎊 HAHA.

So I still support my teammates in any events even in the last day of competitions. Namaos na nga ako kakasigaw at kaka cheer sa team namin eh, but I think I have to stop baka di nako makapagsalita😅. The event ended with sadness, happiness etc. but in the end, all team colors are the best and everyone did their best. John was one of the MVP in basketball. He got a lot of award than me. He played volleyball, basketball, track n' field and chess. Well, I only played volleyball, we were 1st placer. It was a good game with green team. We had free time and freedom too😄
INTRAMS WAS ENDED.