Don't Let Edward Scissorhands Drive The Bus

"Edward what is that?" I asked him as he held a laminated piece of paper in his scissors. "A bus license." he smiled at me. "A bus.. What!? How are you suppose to drive a bus when your hands are scissors?" I questioned. "Um.. I don't know." he looked down at his emo feet. "Well, we should take your bus for a ride, shall we?" I asked him. Edward looked up at me and smiled then, took me to his bus.

"Wow! This is cool. Now, let's see how well you can drive this thing.." I hesitated as I sat down in the seat behind the driver. Edward started it up, taking a while to do so as he turned the key with his two blades. He proceeded to put his scissors on the steering wheel and drove off. 

"You are a pretty good driver." I watched him as he drove. "Thank you." he answered me. But, that didn't last long. Soon, he started crashing into garbage bins, cars and road signs. "I take it all back." 

"You're crashing into everything!" I screamed. Edward got scared and stepped on the brakes.. and then accidentally hit a couple of pedestrians. Blood went everywhere, people stared. Edward got out of the bus. "Why are you laying on the floor like that?" he questioned the people. "What is that red substance on the ground?!" he panicked.

Soon enough, policemen came to the scene. "Oh, it's just silly Edward again! Hey Ed, how's your day going?" a policeman asked him. "I'm sorry!" Edward apologised to the people on the floor. "It's okay Ed..." one of them said as they fell unconscious.

I got out of the bus and ran to the people. "WE NEED AN AMBULANCE!" I screamed as people gathered around. Many people started to call the '911' as the people lay on the ground. "I'm sorry!" Edward said again as he started breathing heavily. "It's okay, Eddie!" I hugged him. "It's not your fault.. It's those scissors fault." I reassured him. 

"This is why you don't let Edward Scissorhands drive the bus!"