Ch 1

2nd of October 2022, Somewhere in Indonesia.

The breeze came from the sea, sending the wind hitting my body that sat pensively, silent on the edge of this large bridge.

My entire body trembles, the blood in my veins accelerates, and I have nothing between my feet and the water below me but the 35 meters of air. My mind starts to ask one fundamental question, should I?

Now I'm in limbo, on the one hand, I still really love the people closest to me, my mother, and my family, who must be very sad and pensive about my departure from this cursed world, but on the other hand, I've had enough, I'm sick of myself, I migrated to a place, but I couldn't adapt well there, I....I just became a failure. My body and soul, from the tip of my hair to my collarbone and legs have been defiled, I feel myself like an animal, milked, loved, and used until finally, it dies in a painful slaughter.

Nothing else can help me to get out of all this anxiety and unrest, but I want to get out, I want to be free, I no longer want to feel the pain of suffering inside me now, it's better to be tortured in the deepest Hell for eternity than to be tortured in the world, I can't stand it anymore.

I mustered all my strength, the people around me didn't care either, they probably had a lot of money, motorbikes, and cars passed behind me, there were so many, but there was nothing in their hearts to suddenly stop and try to convince me not to do this, I felt I wasn't considered anymore.

Without me saying another word, I jumped towards the water below me, during the few seconds of falling down I couldn't think of anything, I just wanted to die, that's all I wanted, now it was time for the judgment of the afterlife to await me as my speeding downward self met the warm exhilarating seawater.

SPLAAAASHHHHH

As I jumped from the height, the water felt like hard, semi-liquid cement, forcing me to keep sinking into it. I didn't do anything to bring myself back to the surface, I held my breath with all my might, but I knew it wouldn't last long.

A minute and a half after I threw myself into this water, I couldn't hold my breath anymore, I who couldn't swim and had sunk far from the surface, suddenly my instincts and reflexes that still wanted to live told my body to frantically move here and there, but my brain still realized that it was meaningless to struggle for help, now the water had entered my lungs, giving tremendous pain when it squeezed my lungs. I could only surrender, there was no point now, I was going to die in the most painful way possible now, my chest became tight and aching, and my mind was in turmoil, until a moment later, I felt a vision, something appeared clearly in my eyes, and when I tried to realize it, it was a flashback of all the events I had experienced during my lifetime, displayed back into my eyes.

After a while, the flashback had reached the end point where it showed me jumping off a large bridge, my vision was now getting blurrier and blurrier until finally there was only darkness in my eyes, and my body suddenly felt very light.

I realized my life had been separated from my body, I could now only cry as much as I could, asking and regretting everything, I was too naive, I even chose to end my life in the most painful way, because in my mind there was nothing else to think about other than my death. In the midst of the darkness and sadness I felt, I seemed to see a bright red light, like a fire burning hotly in the distance of my eyes, I wailed with deep sadness, as my heart seemed to say "is this my final destiny? Is that the burning heat of hellfire?" The red light slowly but rapidly approached me, until finally my entire view was covered by the frightening blood-red light, I felt unable to look at the light anymore, I closed my eyes, but, again, the red light managed to enter my closed view, I couldn't take it anymore, I seemed to have fainted

Afterward, darkness start filling my vision again, but in my heart, I suddenly had a question.

"If my life in the realm of the living is like that, what about life in the realm after?"

The question kept getting entangled in my heart, until finally, there was a voice that seemed to answer my question.

"What is certain is that your life in the next realm will be filled with no guilt and no disappointment."

The voice took me by surprise, in the midst of this darkness, someone was answering my fundamental question, but what did it mean? Who had said that? I honestly felt so scared, I couldn't answer anything, but the voice was now starting to echo again.

"You are a lucky person, fight your way up after this, and if you don't kill yourself after this, surely your afterlife would be filled with a glorious moment and the best place to settle!"

I was getting more and more astonished and curious, my fear was mounting, what would happen after this? What would happen after this? I'm already dead in this world, I don't know what will happen later, I expected that I would be immediately tortured for eternity because I overstepped the divine nature by killing myself, but now what? This condition even makes me more afraid than hell. I began to ask the echoing voice back, asking what this all meant, what it meant that I was in this place, and this time it answered my question, but its words were enigmatic and full of mystery.

"You will not fail, nor will you regret it."

A moment after the sound disappeared, a white light suddenly appeared from a distance, at first it was a speck, however, over time it grew bigger and filled my entire view, I now feel hot and sultry, what will happen to me now I don't care, the heat is getting worse, until a feeling like an electric shock I feel, my vision immediately turns jet black again. Now I felt my eyelids were closed, I slowly opened my eyes, at first only white could be seen, but after that, it was clearly visible, I saw the ceiling of the house made of wood and bamboo woven, with a lit lantern hanging in the middle of the ceiling of the house, I felt very surprised, I couldn't think of anything else, my lips seemed to move and said one word:

Where am I?