Rafael's Office - Rafael's POV

After we talked with Brie and Kate, I led Nat to the elevator and we headed up to my office. I did order lunch but that's far from my only intention right now. I definitely have an appetite but food is not the only thing on my mind...

We get to my office and walk in. I lock the door behind us, clicking loudly enough for Nat to hear. She glances to the side and I know she knows my intentions aren't completely innocent right now. But based on the way the corner of her mouth lifts, she likes the idea more than she wants to. But Nat's been very into teasing lately so I know she's going to make me work for it.

"So what are we having for lunch?", she asked.

"I ordered Chinese from our favorite place from college," I replied. We haven't had it since college and the two of us went almost every week during school.

"That's very sweet, Rafe," she responds as I blush. Nat has quite an effect on me, moreso than anyone else ever has. But that's just because she's my best friend...

Right?

"Shit - I still need to call Jess today."

"That's right - today's her birthday, isn't it?"

"Yup, she turned 30 today. I'll give her a call after work though. For now, I'm starving so when is our food supposed to be here?"

"A little bit longer. But I might have an idea of how we could pass the time." If I have to work for it, might as well start now. Our lunch breaks are only so long and our food should be coming shortly.

Now, though, I can see a glint in her hypnotic hazel eyes. And I recognize it because I know it's the same in mine. She wants this too. But that hardly surprises me. We've barely been able to keep our hands off of each other since my Christmas party. We quite literally can't get enough of each other anymore.

"Are you trying to seduce me in your office?"

"That depends on whether or not it's working." I know it's working - I can see it in her eyes. But one thing I love to hear is her telling me when she wants something.

"It might be working," she says coyly, flashing me a smile that tells me what I already knew - she wants this as much as I do right now.

"Good," I say, stroking my lip. I know how much I want her but god I love when she shows how much she wants me. But this wouldn't be one of our conversations without a little playful banter before anything else.

"So how many women have you seduced here, Casanova?" She says it playfully but I think I still caught her off guard with my answer.

"Including you? Just one." I've dated a few women briefly post-college and while they did visit me at work, I've never wanted to sleep with them here. I'd never even considered wanting work sex until today. But right now, I want nothing more than to bend Nat over my desk and fuck her until she can't walk.

"Well, now I feel special."

"I'm pretty sure you already knew that."

"Maybe I just want you to remind me."

"Don't need to tell me twice."

In a flash, I crashed my lips onto hers, our bodies pressed perfectly together. I push her up against the desk, deepening our kiss as my hands snake their way under her scrub top. As my hands find her breasts, I feel my cock throb against her leg and I want her now.

"So how exactly do you plan to keep me quiet, Rafael?"

"I have my ways." So I'm probably not as good with seduction as Nat is - she had me in the palm of her hand after what she did Christmas night - but I'll still try. I can tell that it doesn't bother her though as I feel her cup my hardened cock over my pants.