Math Tutor

Ahhh look at the photo in the header. He's so cute and adorable!!!!/j

TW: Bad WRITING BAD SMUT

SATIRE

----

After my parents realized my score on my last math exam was MID asf (BOOOOOOOO!!!!), my parents decided on having a tutor to help me improve my grades. Of course I didn't agree because I don't need a tutor seriously and I also dislike people I don't know entering the house. My parents still insisted. Like damn..why? I'm too pretty for a tutor bruh...

After school today, I was called to the principal's office. There was also this quiet kid from my class standing in front of the principal's desk. RAWRRRR he's kinda hot...

*OH NO! DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD?* I glanced at his face, to see he was red as a tomato wtf. DID I JUST MAKE THIS GOOFY-LOOKING EMO BLUSH? UWU?

 DID I JUST MAKE THIS GOOFY-LOOKING EMO BLUSH? UWU?

"Y/N, please have a seat. You too Gaara," the principal pointed to the two chairs in front of her desk, insisting on us sitting down.

Ewww... this seat was so moist and warm. It was stinky asf. PUTRID JUST LIKE MY neighbor's booty. I'm too pretty for this istg ugh.

"So, I'm sure your parents have talked to you about getting you a tutor right? This is Gaara, he's an ace in your class, I'm sure you're familiar with him?" The principal smiled at me.

uhhh no? He was a quiet loser that no one ever talks to... LMFAOOO

"He volunteered to tutor you." I looked at Gaara and he was smiling. Ewwww? 😭😭😭

"You guys start next week, from Monday to Saturday, 3 hours a day after school. And 4 hours on Saturday, from 1-4 pm. Your parents agreed and he also agreed, I hope it's manageable."

GRRRRRRRRR Does this guy have no life?

Damn.

I was furious that I had to hang around with an emo loser everyday but of course I can't say anything cuz I'm not a bitch. TCH.

How did my parents even agree on having a boy stay over with me everyday. Sussy. UWU

....

It was monday, which means tutoring starts today. I had to walk home with Gaara, it was so embarrassing. WHAT IF PEOPLE THINK WE"RE DATING??!!!

"So, I'm teaching you math right?"

What a loser.

"Yeah?" I raised an eyebrow at him. We didn't talk much on the way home. We were both shy and didn't like starting conversations. Haha uwu.

As we walked, I asked if we could make a short stop at the convenience store nearby. We both entered and picked out some noodles, a corndog and drinks.

"Hey! I'll pay. Thanks for coming in with me," I offerened because I'm so kind and pretty.

"Thanks." I saw that he was obviously blushing. This guy is weird.