and the camera...

⠀ ◞  ྀི◟ ͜  ◞ ྀི◟  ͜  ◞ ྀི◟ ⠀ ◞  ྀི◟ ͜  ◞ ྀི◟  ͜  ◞ ྀི◟

⠀ ◞ ྀི◟ ͜ ◞ ྀི◟ ͜ ◞ ྀི◟ ⠀ ◞ ྀི◟ ͜ ◞ ྀི◟ ͜ ◞ ྀི◟

( tuesday  —  third person )

——— PICKING UP HER PACKAGES,

[Name] takes them to Aizawa's bedroom. Why you might ask?, because no one will suspect what's in them of course! If she takes them to her room everyone will ask what it is. If she leaves them in his room and comes to get the gifts when she's ready to give them no one will be suspicious, perfect plan! Unboxing all the packages she starts placing them at the top of his closet.

"Okay so I think I know what I'm gonna give him next!" [Name] said dangling a Hello Kitty shaped camera. "Tadaa!"

"Is that the one I bought you?" Aizawa questioned.

"No, I would never give that away. We can have matching ones though." She nudged his shoulder. "I don't think he knows I have one though."

"That figures." He said monotonously sipping his coffee.

"Yeahhh, I plan on giving it to him tomorrow." [Name] said placing the camera in a red gift bag with Hello Kitty on the front. (With a red bow of course.)

"More like I'm the one giving it." Aizawa mumbled typed on his computer.

"A gift from me to you to him." She smiled exiting his room.

" She smiled exiting his room

The Next Morning...

It was currently 8:15 in the morning. As usual, [Name] was the last one in the classroom. Pretty weird if you think about it considering she's the teacher's daughter, but hey, what do we know?

"Hiii," [Name] dragged out, hugging the few people that weren't crowded at Todo's desk. "I hope you're all well. Did Todoroki get another gift?" She assumed seeing another crowd.

"Yeah, this time he got a Hello Kitty shaped camera!" Hagakure replied as Mina pulled her over to the desk again.

"Isn't it cute?" Mina let [Name] look at the gift before shaking her by her shoulders.