Ananimos call

Hi! I am "Peter", i am a 20 years old University student. It was such a boring thing in my life. No one even tries to approach me because they thought i am a INTROVERT😔

Today was a Monday.Hmm......it was so boring to go to college especially when you don't have any friends to talk 😒🙄

Buzz....Buzz.....(phone ringing vibration sound)

PETER : Hello! Peter Hogwarts specking .

JACKEY :  Hello! Can I talk to "MR. KNOCK WILLIAMS".

PETER : Hm.. sorry to say but , you dialled to the wrong number sir.

JACKEY :  What , are you saying that i dailed to the wrong number?

PETER : Well  yes , i don't want to disappoint you but,that is the truth. I don't know anyone named "MR. KNOCK".

JACKEY :  Ohh....Hm....(Singh's), well then i am sorry for disturbing you MR.??

PETER : Peter . It's Peter.

JACKEY : Oh....okk.. Peter. It's nice to talk with you.

PETER : It's nice to talk with you to Mr ?

JACKEY : JACKEY. It's jackey .

PETER : Okk.... Mr.Jackey. Your name was nice .

JACKEY : Thank you Peter, you also have a beautiful name .

PETER : Thank you mr.jackey .

JACKEY: Well then if you don't mind i hope can we talk in future. Is their any chance to talk with you every day or atleast once in a week.

PETER: Yaa... Sure Mr.Jackey. no problem we can talk with eachother in our free time, even if it is daily no problem to me.

JACKEY : Well then you can call me "JACK" that is how my friends calls me .

PETER : Okk... Jack , you can also call me "PETE" that is how my parents used to call me .

JACKEY  : Ok pete ,then i have some work to finish, how about we chat or call later.

PETER : Okk... No problem. Then let's talk with eachother soon. Byee..... Jack . Hope you don't face any difficulties in your work .

JACKEY : Ok....thank you pete. Byee.....talk with you soon .

AUTHORS NOTE :

Hello my loves 💕 how are you doing yarr.....

I was soo fucking Busey with my personal works haa....... soo... frustrating.

Hey lovely doves don't forget to read my another novel also okkk......😘

Hey already 362 words 😘