In Secret

Author Note:

Aeyo✿ baby, sorry that I took this long but I hope I did justice to what u wanted.

Time-wise, this happened between chapter 8 and chapter 10 in my mind but you can make it anywhere u want. Definitely before arm scolded the others for being blind lol

{...}

Hi guys! Sorry it took so long in uploading stuff, but between climate incidents, sickness, work, and just life in general, all my plans and ideas have backfired or taken second place. If there's one thing I pride myself is on things well done. Even if this are fan fictions, one shots or just short stories, I still want to do them well and do justice to MileApo (or any other canon artist) that we love so much. so I will never upload things half-assed or with an incomplete feel (unless that was the original intention). So I hope with this story I did justice to the OG idea and that you guys like it!!!

Xoxo,

Fanykuroi

Ps, You can fins the picture that inspire this whole fic on the heather pic. (crd. to @_littlexiao on twt for making this)

Unbetaed, please let me know if you see any mistakes, I'll correct it as fast as I can.

Arm did not know what to do. He was rooted, stuck in place as his eyes could not look away. Not in a million years would he have thought that it would be him who discovered his boss in a compromising position...

With his favorite bodyguard...

{...}

Kinn was getting bold; Porsche was meeting him head on.

Ever since they made their sexual relationship an official thing -way before they actually became a couple-, they have been sneaking off to some...questionable places. Surprisingly, no one had caught up yet. Between punishment and meeting excuses, they have managed to keep things on the down-low for now. Even the tailor that had to replace most of Porsche's shirts Kinn had shredded didn't catch on (although he begged Porsche to stop "training" in his uniform).

Still, Kinn knew it was just a matter of time. Someone would catch up soon. A glance here, a touch there, a rogue camera or a bug well placed could out them at any moment. He needed to talk to Porsche about what they could do about it; and to tell Kinn's dad they were an item was the first step after that.

"You wanted to see me, Khun Kinn ?" Porsche said from the door, leaning on it.

His eyes were smoldering to that foxy alluring shape that never failed to have Kinn rock hard in an instant, while his lips were up in a lazy half smirk. As his dick gave an appreciative twitch, he wondered if his lover would ever walk into a room and his prick would stay down instead of rising up to greet him. He seriously doubted it.

Smiling leisurely and leaning back on his desk chair, he fully appreciated Porsche's look in uniform, -an outfit that looked way, way too good on him and that would never fail to set Kinn's blood boiling- and nodded in acknowledgment.