Peace

Lance - Finally,
The kingdoms had come together. King Zarkon and his son Keith had come into our palace to make peace.

A bit about what happened. - The war had started a few hundred years ago when our ancestors had fallen out over a robot named Voltron. No one knew how to control the beast which made the two sides divide. Every since, the kingdoms had been on each others toes waiting for the day of peace. Today was that day.

Everyone had been cooing over lance. Lance and his dick. The palace walls had rarely been opened but when they were, they were all over lance. The whole kingdom wanted to marry him. They wanted him so badly. However only one person person that stuck out to lance was...Keith. Lance noticed that Keith had on a tight top with the galran logo Inprinted in the back, he had a small pair of mini shorts on with a flowy piece of galra fabric infront covering everything important. Lance watched his every move. They would stare at each-other all evening long and make stupid faces at each-other. But, lance noticed that Keith left around half way through the dance. Lance followed him.
"Keith! My man! Help me!" Lance shouted down the corridor at lance. He ran behind Keith. "H-hey la-." He couldn't finish his sentence before he was being dragged into a nearby room. Lance covered Keith's mouth before he could protest. Lance slammed the door shut and pinned Keith to the back of the door, the room was silent for a while before lance finally sighed, "thank god their gone" he took his hand off of Keith's mouth. "What the fuck lance?" Keith questioned "y-you don't understand. They all want my dick!!" Lance threw his arms up, "how you deal with it?" Keith gave a confused look "deal with what?".. "Them wanting you!!" Lance yelled. "Do you not see it? Everyone wants you! They are all over you! Are you blind?" Keith stood stunned "they all acted as if they wanted to just..." lance eased his hand towards being thighs, his hand hovered over the very limb, he began to move the piece of clothing dangling infront of his prized possession. "Those people looked at you as if they wanted to just tear off these clothes right off and see that sexy, sexy body of yours" lance moved closer to Keith, his face was so close to Keith that he could feel lances warm breathe on his cheek. "Do you want to get all up on my dick Keith?" Lance asked. "What?" Keith questioned. "Answer yes or no" lance said with a stern voice. Keith paused for a short while before replying "yes" lance began to put his leg in between Keith's. Keith blushed a dark red and stared into lances ocean eyes. Lance moved his hand down to Keith's waist, his hand snaked round it as he grabbed him. Keith moved his hand up to where lances heart is, he could feel his heart beating a million miles a minute, it made his own heart flutter. "Tell me to stop" lance said as he started kissing down Keith's neck, he pinned Keith's hands up behind his head and against the door, " Keith, don't tell me this is some stupid game of chicken cause once I start I can't stop" Keith looked at the state he was in, lance was all flustered with his face being bright red, "I will literally fuck you right here right now against the door if you don-". Lance was stopped in his tracks, "shut up and kiss me idiot" Keith demanded. Lance leaned in towards keith, as their lips met keith could feel his heart skip a beat, it felt like heaven, he didn't want it to stop. Keith wrapped his leg round the back of lances leg as they broke the kiss. Lance let go of Keith's hands letting them free to rome around his body, lance then grabbed a fist full of Keith's ass and squeezed as hard as he could, causing Keith to make a single moan. Little did Keith know, Lance had already undone the back of Keith's shirt and began pulling it over his head, he then stripped Keith of everything but his laced panties? "Who were these for baby?" Lance looked at Keith with a smirk. This cause the smaller body to look away and blush, lance just stood and giggled then continued what he was doing. He bent down and became eye level with Keith's dick. He pulled down Keith's underwear alllowing Keith's dick to spring free from its cage. His dick wasn't as big as lances but lance didn't care, he was the one topping not Keith. Lance started to give little kitten licks against the tip of Keith cock, Keith's head flung back hitting the door with a loud bang, he didn't care though, all he cared Ava out was the pleasure he was getting. He wasn't used to this feeling, being a virgin and all. Lance began to swallow at Keith's length, he loved the wag he was making Keith feel, he loved the loud moans that were coming out of Keith's mouth, sweet, breathy moans. Keith attempted to cover his mouth to hide the pleasure he felt but to no avail. Lance began to walk his fingers along Keith's bare ass and towards his tight hole. Keith was so close to cunning, he could feel the coil in his stomachs but just before Keith could cum lance pulled off with a slight popping noise. Disappointment washed across Keith's face from the loss of pleasure. Lance stood up and looked Keith dead in the eyes. "Turn around" lance demanded, Keith obeyed his command and turned around facing the door waiting for lances next move. He was shocked to have cold fingers graze his spine and trickle all the way down to his ass, he had to admit it felt good but weird at the same time. "Laaancceee" Keith whined, "what baby?" Lance looked at Keith's face, he knew exactly what he wanted. "Hold on baby, I have to prep you first" kieth sighed but accepted it. Lance then shoved two of his fingers roughly inside of Keith's hole encouraging a loud gasp from Keith's mouth. Lance began to go fast and sharper which just made Keith moan louder each time, he could listen to his voice all day, but he noticed himself getting hard, he figured that Keith was stretched enough so he took his fingers out and locked them clean, all while looking Keith directly in the eyes.
After lance had undressed himself, he saw how small Keith's hole was, he was shocked but he also couldn't wait. He thought he'd ask Keith why. "Keith? Are you a virgin?" Lance questioned, Keith shot his head round and looked at him shocked, his shockedness however turned into embarrassment quickly, "y-yes" Keith said as he turned his head to look down at the floor. Lance laughed, "how lucky am I to be the first to fuck me hot head" before Keith could say anything lance pushed his cock as deep as he could into Keith, Keith cried a loud cry as tears welled up in his eyes, to Keith the pain soon turned pleasurable and he started to enjoy it, the fast glide of lances cock was an amazing feeling, he wanted ore of it "m-more lance please!" Keith screamed, lance delivered. He slammed hard and fast into Keith earning a long "fffuuuuucccck" from the pretty boys mouth. "Keith...it's literally killing em saying thsi but you need to be quiet, we don't need people hearing us" lances voice sounded broken, he didn't want those sweet noises to stop. "I-I know lance I can't help it when you just feel so god damn good!" Lance covered Keith's mouth as tightly as he could, he didn't want this night to end. Lance quickly pulled out with a loud grunt as he came all over Keith's  lower back. He moaned through his high as Keith stood there listening to the amazing sounds.after lance had come down from his high, he realised that Keith was still hard. He knew just the way to help him.
Lance picked picked Kieth up and lay him against the floor on his back. He then lined his aching cock back up against Keith's hole. He pushed in slowly causing a slight hiss from the boy below him, "I'm so close lance~" Keith moaned, lance decided he'd go faster and that's what he did, he sped up his thrusts and watched as Keith unfolded himself in lances arms. He could see how close Keith was and realised his own release was soon approaching. "I'm going to announce to the whole universe. That.You.Are.Mine"  he punctuated his sentence with each thrust both cumming at the same time, Keith came all over his and lances chest. He shook violently as he reached his high while lance had cum deep inside of him. They both stayed like that, panting for a while. "That was amazing" lance said as he pulled out. Keith just lay there limp staring up at his mate. They couldn't wait till the next time this happened