1

ANNE BOONCHUY stared at the algebra homework in front of her, with a bored look on her face.

She knew she wouldn't end up doing anything productive if she stayed sitting here, not even bothering to pick up the pencil.

If only her mind could instantly write down what she was thinking, life would be so much easier.

Just then, her phone that sat face up on the table lit up as it dinged, Anne immediately perked up at that.

A distraction! She could definitely use that.

She grabbed her phone, and looked at the notification, only to see it was a message from her best friend.

Mars Bar 💚
hey Anne!!! what ya doing?

Anne froze once she saw the message, moments like these is where she was glad her mind wouldn't instantly write down what she was thinking.

She closed her eyes, willing her racing heart to stop going so fast, she knew this was stupid and pointless.

Annie 💙
ugh I would say I'm doing hw but it's not really doing it since it's just me staring at the paper wishing I could do anything else

Mars Bar 💚
ooh that bad, huh?
And really? you'd be willing to do anything?

Anne stared at the message, contemplating what to say, her first idea was to type out 'for you? yeah, anything in the world', but that sounded too lovey dovey.

Annie 💙
pretty much

Mars Bar 💚
welllll
it's been a while since we've hung out, so wanna hang out? maybe then i can even give you hw answers!

Anne smiled slightly at the suggestion, but it faltered soon after when she realized what she was doing.

And because she was reminded of the reasoning why Marcy and herself couldn't spend time together recently.

Annie 💙
yeah that'd be great!
can't wait to see you!

Mars Bar 💚
great, and I can't wait to see YOU
let's hang out at 12?

Anne looked up and glanced at the time on top of her screen that read '10:55'.

Annie 💙
perfect! see you then

To be continued...

[a/n] will this account end up like my main one with a gazillion stories? possibly

but i really like this account since less people know about it which means less views which means less worrying about updating. (I'll still try to update as much as I can though.)

also this will be a slow burn, which isn't usually my style.