Prologue

Sunday morning. A nice time to sleep in, to do sports, to have fun. But not for these kids, they must must go to school for exam! That's not making any sense, how can your school allow you to do an exam at Sunday? But for these kids, it's nothing unusual. They're "The Chosen Ones" that the government take for an experiment. You know, they're the really genius children/nerds and each have intellectual potention. Some of them are to be the next Mozart, Einstein, Lincoln, and the great achievers of the world. 

-----------------

Will got out from his car, scratch that his parent car. He looked like a hobo that didn't sleep for a couple of weeks. He has been studying for a night long, literally a night long. No sleep. Just him and his book.

Sarah, Rachel and Quinn have been in class since morning. They went earlier than all their teacher and their friends. Somebody walked inside the class when they're still talking about the gossip that Andrew is dating with a freshman girl. The-boy-who-came go to the corner of the class, and look at the seating positions written on a piece of paper, then queitly went to his chair. He's Jack, the smartest guy in this school. Although he's smart, he's definitely not a nerd, instead he's in the football team. And even though he's not the QB, he's pretty good at it.

Adelaide and Neil, the newest and recent couple, just arrived a couple minutes ago. They must hurry because the exam will begin in five minutes and their school is as big as Sahara desert. Maybe they won't make it. On their way to class, they looked at their friend, Andrew The QB. Neil looked at him, yeah, him--Adelaide's Ex, Andrew has been dated with Adelaide for about two years until they were broke up and Adelaide's dating with Neil.

-----------------

It's been a LOONG DAY-- I mean, it's been a little while since the exam began. And it looked like nobody is even close to finishing the test. 

Will read the question in his mind again and again

Number 9, What is happening in South Africa at 1954 when Col. James Arthur go there?

He thinks he had read this last night. But his mind went blank, and his concentration was sidetracked by loud voices near the school. It's like a construction site is near the school.

-----------------

BOOM!

Now the voice became louder and it almost sounds like an explosion. It's so disturbing. But it looks like the test must go on. So, they continued the test, pretending that voice isn't real.

BOOM! BOOM!

The school is shaking, and everyone panicked. Mr. James is getting all of the students out from the class, and to the hallway.

But something strange is happening. Green gas creeping from under the door of the classroom and is slowly creeping up on them.

And their visions blurred, before going black.

They are surrounded by a cocoon of green gas.
-----------------
It's just the main of this story, if you don't read this you must be don't know why this happening, that happening, yeah, like that.
I will give you a little spoiler
After this we won't discuss about the highschool time again, we will goin' to see them on theyre adulthood.
It will be the one of my great story, even if my grammar is not to great.
But please leave vomment. Thanks!
Thanks for raissazhra for the cover!
Thanks also for frozeninspot for editing!