Big warnings and request page

Alrighty, if you've stumbled onto this book, it could be for various reasons. You're a follower and checking out what I'm posting, you could of just popped in to see what's up or maybe you know what this fandom has in store but for those who don't, let me fill you in.

This game is not for the faint of heart, it has heavily inappropriate topics. Such as murder, non consensual actions, kidnapping and rape. Now before you bitch, the game has a pretty clear warning in the beginning so it's your own fault if you continue and get triggered, same goes for this book. If you continue and cry to me because something triggered you, I'm not gonna feel bad because this warning is here.

Now for those who are in the BTD fandom, WELCOME!

I've been in this fandom for a few years, and I hate to admit that. But I am into the actions done in the game and I'm fine to admit that.

Now for requests!

You can request Smut (Please keep request relatively short and not complicated-), Fluff and Angst.

The player is always agender in the game (or whatever gender the person who plays is) but if you want a specific gender please specific.

Also, don't be afraid to ask for a fic about non consensual things or torture, I'm perfectly fine to write that's stuff as it doesn't trigger me!

Request away!