Chapter 1

*Jersey's POV*
I breathed in as I walked through the big blue doors going into my school.
It was the first day of coming back to school and I wasn't ready. I mean, it's my grade 12 year I'm not the only one who's really nervous..
Am I?
I brushed off those thoughts and walked over to my locker. As I opened I heard someone lean up against the lockers behind me.
"Guess who." I turned around and saw my boyfriend Jack.
"Hi!" I said happily as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.
Jack is a very sweet guy. He's always there when I need him the most.like whenever I lost my dad in a car accident.
Jack would just take me out and we would just drive around. We wouldn't even know where we were going.
We would just drive.
"Do you need any help?" He asked as he picked up my books.
"Nah, I'm good." I replied smiling.
"Well I gotta go meet up with the other boys. I'll talk to you later babe." He said as he pecked my cheek and stormed off.
I love him.
-----------------------
* Shawn's POV*
10 flipping hours.
"Shawn sweetie wake up we are here!" My mom shouted as I pulled off my headphones.
We pulled into a alright looking house and got out.
"Isn't this just lovely!" My mom said as she squeezed my shoulders.
"Yeah..." I mumbled as I pulled my suitcase out of the backseat.
"Let's get unpacked and then I'll let you kids go explore a little." My mom said smiling.
What she meant by that was get out of the house and go make some friends cuz damn you guys are annoying as frig.
I pulled out my red penny board out of the backseat and put back on my headphones and went for a skate around the block.
Nobody was really outside or anywhere actually. I guess it was Monday and a lot of teenagers would be at school.
It was now 4 o'clock and I was just sitting on a park bench looking at the sun go down when a girl sat down beside me.
"Isn't it beautiful?" She said as she looked up at the red and orange colours in the sky.
"Yeah it is." I replied smiling.
"What's your name? I don't think I ever say you around her before." Her blue eyes stared at me and I felt like I saw her before.
"My name is Shawn." I told her.
"Mendes?" She asked surprised
"Yah. " I said laughing.
"Don't you remember me?" She asked tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear.
"Um, I don't think so.whats your name?"I replied scrunching my eyebrows.
"Jersey Banks." She said.
Oh no.