10 Naughty Nina

This chapter is dedicated to all those who started college this year. It must have been hard for some of you guys. But hey, never give up and just keep doing your very best🌟

......

        "Did you go through my suitcase?" She asked calmly, as rage pulsed through her veins

    "Did you go through my suitcase?" She asked calmly, as rage pulsed through her veins. Jeon Jungkook might be a douchecanoe but he'd never go through someone's suitcase. Right? Or maybe he is a 101% mega douchecanoe who'd do anything to suck the life out of Nina.

"Uhm, duh..." he said in the most egregious tone that raised aloft his mood. She never imagined being his teammate would make him invade her privacy, but that's it, that scumbag was dead meat.

"JEON FREAKING JUNGKOOK, HOW COULD YOU GO THROUGH MY STUFF" she wailed which made the others shut their ears.

Smirking he ran back to their shared room while Nina strode behind him, balling her fist. Once she was in, She grasped the vase to slam it right on his head.

Jungkook was standing on the other side of the bed meanwhile she was on the opposite side. "Why did you do it" she swallowed down her frustrations.

"Aren't I supposed to pick your outf-"

"Couldn't you wait for me to show my clothes, you impatient son of your mother" She grappled his collar and yanked it causing him to collapse on the bed, he fell on his face which made Nina hit it with the vase.

"you are gonna fucking kill me" he grumbled whirling around the bed, in a swift moment, she was aggressively made to face-plant the bed while Jungkook straddled her.

It was quite easy for Jungkook to take her down while she struggled under him. "Give that damn vase" he threw it over her bed.

"Why the fuck do you keep attacking me, all I freaking did was go through your bag full of slutty clothes" he was about to explode with rage.

"It...get off I can't breathe"

"You are so heavy" she huffed wiggling under him. "Not so soon, do you remember what you did to me yesterday, you stabbed me with a pen, I am gonna do that to you" he laughed because joy took over him.

"Piss off, you are so pathetic, you only show your power and strength only when I am trapped, I dare you to do it when I am free"

He turned her around to come face to face with her, "Don't freaking dare me to do shit, I'll destroy you" She waited, waiting for him to get done, which annoyed him cause she didn't insult him.

"Fuck you" he moved away and went out grabbing his jacket on his way out.