Pretty, not so pretty

Me and myra were sitting on my bed. "Whatcha wanna do?" "I don't know" I sighed. Actually, I did know what I wanted to do. I wanted to go to Lukes house and slap him silly! He has been such a dick lately... Ever since I asked if we could just be friends, he's been all "why?, friends?, i love you!" And i'm like whatever! Last time he told me he loved me is when We had a one night stand, last summer. What an asshole, this was the last time. I couldn't handle him. So When i broke up with him, I just smiled and said "i'm done with you, so you can go slap your other girlfriends ass now. Yeah, I know about that." But i'm getting ahead of myself. Lets stick with my fascinating, social life right now. Myra is looking over my shoulder at all the selfies we took. "Ew, ew, cute, ew, blah, blah, blah. Ewwww, wtf!" She yells as she points to her flaring her nostrils. "Lets take 'em again. This time my chin is down." I groan "I don't wanna...." She yanks the camera from me and drags me close enough to where im at a decent angle for a picture. I smile awkwardly, like always, and she smiles all excitedly, like she just won Ms. America. After taking her "final" selfie she sighed "i'm so ugly..." I hate it when she does that. Like, who in their right mind would just use the word "ugly" so lightly! Plus, she isn't even ugly. She's beautiful. Myra has long blonde hair that flows i the wind, bright blue eyes, and her face is practically poreless. Me. I am ugly. I have brown, thick, knotted hair. I have dull, blue-gray eyes. And pimples everywhere. "No, you're not..." "Yeah, I am! My butt is tiny, boobs are to big, and my shoulders are like man shoulders." Her butt is tiny, but her boobs aren't big, and her shoulders are okay. "Who cares! What do you wanna do?" "I don't know, go to the mall?" "Sure, whatever."