First Day of Highschool

Tubbo POV:

Its the first day of highschool, im a bit scared through. But atleast im in the same school as my childhood friend whos name is Thomas, but we call him Tommy.I woke up pretty early compared to my summer sleep schedule. I grabbed my school uniform from my closet and got dressed as quick as i can. Then i grabbed my bag and got out of the house without even brushing my messy fluffy hair or having breakfast. I got on my yellow little bike and then started rushing to school.

When i arrived i realized that i was late at the first day of school. ''Well, fuck..'' i said quietly.

I run to the school after parking my bike to the parking lot. I rush the corridors and finally to my classes door. I knock on the door nervously. The teacher said ''come inside'' .i slowly opened the door and apologized for being late. The teacher looked at me with a grumpy face and told me to intruduce myself. I said'' Hi, my name is Tubbo, I hope we all can get along.After my shitty intorudution i was told to sit, she pointed at the seat next to this tall ass dude. He had dirty blonde hair. I apologized again and sit next to him. I looked at the clock for the rest of the lesson.

The bell finally ringed. Everyone in the classroom rushed to the hallway, except some loners and the tall dude sitting next to me.

I was trying to figure out if should go search up for Tommy in the school, or go to cafeteria and get some breakfast.

I decided to get some breakfast but the dude next to me said ''hi'' out of nowhere.

I replied ''what?'' i tried to sound rude but i failed.

He said '' umm...Do you wanna be friends?...''

''bruhh'' i said inside, i was not  copying Techno at all, yea yea, obviusly.

idk why but i hated the idea of being friends with a guy that is literaly 1 foot taller than me.

i said ''no leave me alone'' whit a grumpy voice.

he said ''oh..alright then ill leave you alone...sorry..''

I kinda felt bad that i was so rude to him without a reason, but i was too embaressed to say sorry so i just go outside looking for Tommy.

After a bit of searching i found him. i was just about to say ''Hi, Tommy-'' but i heard the annoying bell ring. Tommy bursted into a laugh as he patted my head. ''See ya Tubbs'' he said while running of to class. I should probably get going too, i dont wanna be late again.

'^^-authors note-^^'

Heyyyyy, how u guys doin?? i hope ur great! This is my first ever story so its a bit cringe i know, well see ya guys soon<3!!

word count:454