Venomous's is stuck

( Head Canon - Venomous Say's fuck a lot, (But it rarely pop's up.)
Warning - Terrible writing style)

"I'm Regretting, That experiment now.." Venomous, Said blankly, He placed his hand on his head, Gripping on his black hair, "I've Recalled, TELLING, You mixing, Them would go 'Boom' " Shadowy Figure, Lightly chuckled on the last line, Venomous 's, Calm expression changed to a lightly pissed off type, "You didn't. You just mocked me." Venomous, Rolled his eyes. There Both in, Venomous 's Mind, A blank void, Shadowy, Dramatically laid on his back "Your, Mind is boring. Can't you At least give us some 'entertainment'.. " Shadowy, Whined and placed his, Arm behind his head.
"..., Go f---"

(Dramatic Flashback)

" Fink, Hand me that please.," Venomous , Requested to his Minion, His Minion or Fink, Eagerly played with it for a bit before handing it to him, The Conical Flask, That Fink gave him was, named 'Px (Peroxide)', "Don't. Do. That.," Venomous, Warned, ",Remember, What happened the last 3 time's you did it?" Venomous, Recalled, The last 3 time's, Yeaaah.

It went Boom,
"Sorry, Boss" Fink, Apologized "Hand me that too" Venomous, Led his hand out for the, Conical Flask named, 'Aa' (Azidoazide azide), ( I choose the chemicals that go boom), Fink, Lightly And unnoticedly played with it, (Shook the bottle don't get any ideas).

"Thank you, Fink" Venomous, Smiled, And lightly tilted the chemical, To the test tube, The test tube had the first chemical in it, After tilting it in a 360 degrees, The color in the test tube turned pink, And Fizzing a bit Till, The bubble's went away with just the 'pink liquid'.

Fink, And Venomous, Frowned, While Shadowy was mocking, Venomous for the 'Failed' experiment, "As i said nothing will happe--".

*BOOM!*

(Welcome back.)

"Yeah,... , Yeah, That may have happened but surely you'll be alive.," Hopefully. Shadowy, Sarcasticlly gave hope, "If I'm dead i, Hope you have a brutal de---" Venomous, Was cut off, AGAIN.

He felt, The sun light hitting his eye. Wait, He's alive,.
He slowly opened his Eye's lids, ... , This wasn't His lab, It didn't have a white ceiling, Just a gray-black-ish, Type "What the f---" His Voice, It wasn't (lightly) deep, It was The voice of Laserblast.

...

Oh

Oh

It was the voice of Laserblast.. Fuck, He got up slowly, Still having a blurry vision, And felt like the whole world was spinning, He blink 3 times, His vision was more clearer now, He looked around the room scanning it, Yep, It's his old Dorm, He walked to a door, Grabbing the handle, But, He Didn't want to open the door, He didn't want to see his old, Teammates, Neither himself, He didn't want to look at Himself.

"Stop being a Coward and open the door already" Shadowy, Groaned, Oh, Your still here. Venomous thought, "Just because your, your old self doesn't mean I'm going anywhere" Shadowy, Eagerly said,. Venomous, Lightly spinned it, It revealed, A small kitchen space, A living room with a Flat tv screen, "Even though it's a dorm at least it has style" Shadowy, Chuckled, Venomous ignored him, Walking to the bathroom and spinning the knob again, And walked to a mirror, To reveal what he was ready for, His old self 'Laserblast', He stood there, Wanting this to be a dream or something, Anything.

"Shit, Shadowy, What should i do?," Laserblast, placed his elbows on the sink and, Placed his head on his hands, ... Laserblast patiencly, Await for a, Answer, but Shadowy didn't reply.

...

Oh no..
He's alone now,
No Fink
No Annoying Alter Ego
No Boxman
No Nothing
It's just himself,.. Alone

Laserblast, Started happily crying, "My alter ego is gone! my alter ego.." Nevermind.. "Laser! Is everything alright in there?," A male voice, knocked on the door, Oh no. He doesn't remember on, Who the heck the knocker is-.

"I apologize for the disturbing!" The door, Roughly hit the wall and almost bounced back to, It's original place, "Cheese and rice!" Laserblast, (Family friendly swore) Walked back in, (Getting jumpscared type), As his Calf hit the surface of a tub, He violently fell back, He groaned in pain, As the cold tub hit his head, "Laserblast!," The man ran into the front door of the bathroom.

"Can you hear me?! It's 'Greyman' !", Greyman?, Anybody but him, The person who ruined everything., But he did know it, It was himself that ruined everything. He then felt a aura all around his body, He slowly opened his Eye's just to see, He's power again "Why'da come busting in here." Laserblast, Placed a hand on his face in distress, Laserblast?, Stress?, Greyman couldn't believe what he was witnessing, But he'll have to ignore that.

"Sorry 'Blast!', You were late for the introduction of the newer POINT, Members!" Greyman, Placed a hand on, Laserblast 's shoulder, Oh how he wish to slap it off ,
"... , Oh. Alright." Laserblast, Looked in Greyman eyes,
Greyman, felt a bit, Uncomfortable, ".... , Alrighty Then! Let's goooo!" Greyman, Placed, Laserblast down and ran out while placing the aura, back again.

GAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAY - Prof.Venomous
- Signing off