Ep.1 : everythings fine

ninjago city. it had been an entire year ever since the overlords attack, ninjago city was finally rebuilt, peace spread, sure there were still criminals but not the "take over the world" types.

*shows the freshly build monastary with peaceful music until multiple screams*

Kai: HEY NO NONO

Lloyd: HAH! MORE LIKE YES!

Kai: Lloyd, take everything from me just not my HIGHSCORE!

*gaming system: LLOYD_RULEZ WINS*

Lloyd: YES HAHA!!

Kai: NO!! Ugh...good game lloyd, i gotta say your gaming skills are off the charts!

Lloyd: Well i had a great teacher.

*jay comes from behind the couch*

Jay: And he means me!

*cole pops up besided him*

Cole: PUH-LEASE. You suck at video games. Lloyd obviously followed my footsteps.

Lloyd: Actually it was Harumi

*cole and jay in unison*
WHAT?!

*Harumi enters from the front door*

Harumi: Well technically yes. Although kai did teach me the basics

Kai: Which means IM the best!

Harumi: No i beat you after a few rounds.

Kai: HEY!

*everyone laughs*

the camera swithces to zane and pixal in the secret base, fighting about possible new upgrades to the ninja's vehicles.

Zane: Im just saying, boosters would help A LOT MORE than shields.

Pixal: And what about if the cars get damaged? i dont see you fixing up the vehicles. Am i right pixbot?

*the camera shows a pixbot working on a machine, the pixbot nods*

Zane: Fine, you got me. I shouldnt question you, you know what youre doing and i'll respect that. sorry.

Pixal: *sigh* Its fine zane, guess im getting worked up because you guys always somehow destroy the machines constantly.

Zane: Oh cmon we dont do it THAT often.

*pixal raises an eyebrow*

*a series of scenes are shown with the ninja repeatedley destroying their vehacles. (and boy its a lot)*

Zane: ....point made.

*the two laugh it off and go upstairs*

The camera shifts to another scene

*calm music plays in the background with a subtle sound of a watering can being used*

Garmadon: And...there. thats enough water for you christofern.
.....
Alrigght maybe a bit mo-

*wu comes from behind*

Wu: ...Are you talking to the plant again?

Garmadon: ACH- BROTHER!! No coming up from behind! what if i accidentally step on my precious christofern?

*garmadon looks at the plant and pets the leaves, Wu giggles from behind*

Wu: Im sorry dear brother, but we must go back to the monastary before nightfall, you know that.

Garmadon: Oh please, what could POSSIBLY hurt us? theres no threat, no villian needed to be taken down, were fine.

Wu: You forgot about your son who MADE your cerfew.

*silence*

Garmadon: Well time to go home.

*Wu laughs and they go back to the monastary*

*in the monastary*

*nya, pixal and kai are in the kitchen*

Nya: Cmon kai! You can do this!

Kai: HNNGG- ugh..nope. nothing yet...

Nya: That is super wierd, lloyds power came back 2 months after the overlords attack, zane 1 week later, jay and coles got theirs at the same time 3 weeks after cole, but somehow yours arent, WHAT GIVES???

Kai: I dont know..im kinda starting to give up hope. But i've lost my powers a bunch-o times and they ALWAYS come back. It'll be back...right?

*both nya and kai stayed silent*

Pixal: Well there is another way to try to get kai's elemental power again although it is highly experimental and has not been tested whatsoeve-

*kai cuts pixals sentence*

Kai: I'LL DO IT!

Nya: You sure big bro?

Kai: YES! I MISS MY POWERS!!

Nya: Ok ok- Pixal, how long does it take to do whatever it is you got in your mind?

Pixal: i will be able to finish it by tommorow.

Kai: ACH THANK YOU SO MUCH PIXAL!!

*Kai runs to pixal and hugs her with joy*

*lloyd from other room*

Lloyd: Hey guys! Its almost dinner cmon!

*the three ran to the dinner table where everyone had seated*

Kai: Hey where's Harumi?

Jay: She went home early, turns out she has work tommorow.

Kai: Dang, that sucks cus dinner looks amazing! Who made it?

Cole: More like delivered. Skylar came by and said it was her treat as a thank you. What'd yall do yesterday kai?

Kai: Oh nothin', just movie and a dinner.

Jay: suuurreee

*jay nudges kai's shoulder*

Kai: *rolls eyes* shut up!

*nudging back at him. They all laugh and start eating dinner*

*After eating dinner*

Lloyd: Hey Kai, what were you, pixal n' nya were talking about?

Kai: Pixal told us there was a possibility for me to regain my elemental powers again! But faster!

Lloyd: *sigh* Kai elemental power is dangerous. You know what master wu says about elemental power, it will come to you, you shoud'nt try to find it.

Kai: Yeah but i miss missions, and fighting small bad guys, and i miss my powers! Its been months lloyd i- *sigh* i just want to feel like me again...y'know?

*Lloyd and Kai stare for a while until lloyds sigh breaks the silence*

Lloyd: Fine, i guess it would be more helpful if you just find the power yourself, after all, can't let oppurtunity find you, you gotta find it.

Kai: Woah pretty wise words little bro

*kai ruffles lloyds hair*

Kai: Where'd you learn that?

Lloyd: Remember that small time period where i was working? It was posted everywhere in my workplace, hard to not remember.

*the two chuckled it off and both went to the living room where nya, jay, cole, zane and pixal were sitting playing videogames. Few hours later, they all went to bed. Although Kai could'nt sleep, he was too excited for the next day. He'll finally get his powers back, but is this REALLY the right thing to do? He wondered to himself, he ended up ignoring the thought and went to sleep.*

984 words