Arcade(1)

Isn't this romantic?

It sure is
.
.
.
At the crack of dawn, it was just like any other Saturday weekend. The city is bustling yet peaceful. Some still carried on with their work. Some wants to take a break at this day. And some decides to spend time with their close ones to improve relationship.

M- Are you here?

S- Almost there. Pls wait a lil longer for me

M- Alright.
.
.
The chat stopped shortly. Miyano stares at his phone as to hope a newly message to pop out. He is waiting for someone. Today, they will be spending some quality time together at a nearby arcade.

'Did something happened to him?', Miyano got worry for him. Usually he's on time.

Then, running steps can be heard by him. He turns to look at the direction of the sound. By then, Sasaki already appeared in front of him.

"Sorry, I'm late..Did you wait for a long time?"

"Oh! Sasaki. No, it's alright. It's only 5 minutes late.",Miyano was glad to see him arrive to him safely.

"But still..having you to wait for me..I feel guilty."

"N-no it's okay. But did something happened along the way?"

"Oh right. While I was heading my way to here. I passed by that store which sells a lot of tv-", he starts explaining what he went through.

*For today's weather report, it will be raining at evening in this area. Do remember to have an umbrella with you, folks.*

"The tv replayed today's weather report. And it says today might rain, so I ran back home to get an umbrella.", Sasaki explained from the start to finish.

"Ah I see. Do you not like to get wet from the rain?"

"Well I don't mind the rain but..I don't want you to be out in the rain and get a cold. What if you get sick?",Sasaki worries for him.

Miyano found out something. Is that Sasaki always cared him so much. Yet, what did he ever did for Sasaki? He thought to himself.

Miyano:"Thanks for caring me. But I'm rlly fine. Let's not beat around the bushes and head to the arcade now, shall we?"

Sasaki:Yeah you're right. Let's go now."
.
.
.
Sound of people laughing and talking can be heard as well as electronics noises. The walls of the inside are more towards the dark and cool colour. The lights flashing softly above of their heads. What a lively place.

"Woahh, this is so cool.", Miyaki gasped. He passes by some arcade places before. This is the first he seen an arcade packed with people. Plus the place is much spacious.

"My classmates came here a few days ago and they recommended here to me.", Sasaki says.

"So I thought I should bring you here..", he continues.

All ever Sasaki wanted is to make Miyano satisfied with him. He wants Miyano to have fun whenever around with him. Hirano kept telling him to not bother Miyano so much in school so Sasaki decided to take him out instead.

"Just by watching those people playing had already made me feel excited! Let's go in Sasaki.", Miyano's eyes sparkles while he speaks to Sasaki.

"Yeah, this will be fun :)"
_________________________________________
Yes the words just decreased a lot.