019

"What about salt?" JiHyo asked.

"One spoon only." Her mother told before going out of the kitchen.

She was passing by JeongYeon's room when she heard her phone ringing. She opened the door of JeongYeon's room and went in. She checked her phone to know who was calling but raised her brows in disbelief, reading the caller's name. She picked the phone and answered the call before putting it near her ear.

"Hey JeongYeon, I need to inform you something."

"JeongYeon went to buy vegetables. She forgot to take her phone. Who are you anyway?" She asked.

"Im NaYeon speaking. Oh, are you JeongYeon's mom?" NaYeon asked, hesitating.

"Yes, I am. So, you're NaYeon. But JeongYeon had saved your name as bunny unnie."

"She's so mean, aunty. She calls me bunny. Anyway, nice talking to you, aunty."

"Your voice is so sweet. JeongYeon told me that you're pretty, too" JeongYeon's mother said with a smile.

"Ah...that's what she said?"

"Why don't you guys come to our place for your studies?" She asked, sitting on the study chair.

"Well..."

"I know what you guys must be thinking. We're not rich but we can assure that you guys can study here without any disturbance."

"No, aunty. It's not because of anyone's status. You're getting us wrong. It's because of what JeongYeon told us." NaYeon defended because she didn't want JeongYeon's mother to think wrong about her and Bambam.

"What did she tell you?" She asked, creasing her brows.

"Aunty, we thought to do our project in the library but JeongYeon said her father won't allow her staying there late so we agreed with that because we understand uncle's worry. Then we decided to do the project at our place but JeongYeon rejected going to Bambam's house."

"Yeah, I know that my husband is against of her going to any guy's place."

"We understand it, aunty so we agreed on that, too. But Bambam assured that his family will be there so JeongYeon doesn't need to worry about. But JeongYeon still denied so now it was only mine and her place."

"Yes, but what JeongYeon said about our place?"

"We talked about visiting her place but she denied, reasoning that her place is very noisy. We understand that, too so we didn't ask any more questions and agreed to study at my place."

"What is she talking about? Little disturbance happens everywhere but our neighbourhood is very calm."

"Yeah, but she said her siblings are very noisy." NaYeon said, lowly, not wanting to embarrass herself.

"They are not little kids anymore to make noises. One will be busy in the store and other will be busy in her studies as well. My husband would be resting or will be gone for work so who is going to disturb you guys? Aish, this kid. Yeah, but Momo can be noisy sometimes when she's hungry."

"It's okay, aunty. We don't want to force JeongYeon if she doesn't want us to go to her place."

"No, don't say that. She's a complete dumb for saying that. Who is she to invite you? I'm inviting you guys to come here whenever you want."