022

"Why are you taking so long?" JiHyo shouted.

"Can't you just wait for a moment? Momoring ruffled my hair." JeongYeon shouted back, fixing her hair.

"I'll fix it later. Come on."

"Are you going to pedal?" She asked JiHyo.

"Yeah, sit back."

JeongYeon shrugged off and hopped on behind JiHyo. JiHyo pedalled ahead and they left the house but JeongYeon's mind was already wandering to her classroom, on her desk, imagining NaYeon there waiting for her. Her lips automatically curved up into a big smile. 'What if we go on a date again?' She came back to her sense after being slapped on her cheek by JiHyo. She frowned, holding her cheek but JiHyo signalled her to get off the bicycle. JeongYeon obeyed, looking around but she couldn't believe that they arrived to SNU in few seconds.

"Were we riding a jet plane?" She asked, scratching her cheek.

"Jet what?"

"We reached here very fast." She was still not believing.

"Are you getting crazy now days?" JiHyo asked, irritatingly while parking the bike aside.

JeongYeon checked the time in her wristwatch and creased her brows. They arrived there on the regular time but she didn't know how time flied so fast for her. 'Am I not even aware of the time now when you're stuck in my head?' She exhaled, shaking her head but got startled when JiHyo grabbed her bag from her grip.

"Unnie, you're lost again."

"Just thinking about the project."

"Don't stress out too much." JiHyo said, fixing JeongYeon's hair.

"I'm not. Take care of yourself." She spoke, patting her shoulder. JiHyo nodded and kissed her cheek.

JeongYeon and JiHyo parted their way and JeongYeon headed to her classroom. She was running like she was flying, ripping off the crowd but she pushed the brake of her superspeed jet legs with her all might when she saw her bully, standing in front of her. JeongYeon tried her best not to bump with him and stopped exactly in front of him.

"You look very happy today. Something good happened?"

"I was but not now." She pouted. He snickered and wrapped his arm around her neck.

"Oppa..." JeongYeon tried to remove his arm but he gripped tightly.

"Do you know Mark? He's your classmate." He questioned. She nodded in response.

"I want to know something about him and you're going to tell me."

"Know what? And why would I tell you?" JeongYeon asked, freeing herself.

"Listen chicken, if you don't want to get bullied and want to live happily in this university, you're going to answer my questions, okay?" He smirked.

"Fine, what is it?"

"You are friend with that Im NaYeon, right?" He asked, looking around. JeongYeon nodded again.

"Answer me, honestly. Is she dating Mark?" JeongYeon gave a disgust look in response of his question.

"No." She replied, boringly.

"How can you say that easily? I saw them last weekend in that event. They were talking happily."

"What event?"

"You don't need to know. Just tell me if they're dating or not."

"They are not and why do you want to know about him?"